Those scenes

"Okay, that is a wrap." Eden spoke.

  The boys let out small cheers. There still seemed to be a small tension between Hyunjin and Chan but, for the most part it seemed to be gone. Felix and Hyunjin actually spoke a couple words to each other which helped with the tension between those two.

     "Eden do you want to come with us for food? Our treat." Felix asked.

    "Sorry, I can't. I have to look over all the photos and send them in." Eden gave an apologetic smile.

    Felix pouted.

  "Can I at least have your number so we can meet up some time?" Felix questioned.

    Eden nodded walking of the rhe bag sitting on a table pulling out a card he handed it to Felix.

   "The top is my work cell which I hardly answer. The bottom is my personal cell." Eden smiled packing up his stuff.

    Felix nodded.

    "Oh, by the way send me that Loki fanfic! My user on wattpad Pixielixie." Felix smiled.

    Eden smiled.

   "Will do! Okay, I'll see you guys later!" Eden waved as he left.

    "That was nice." Chan spoke.

     The other silently agreed.

    A couple yawns were heard around the room.

  "We should head back to the dorm." Felix spoke.

      The others nodded.

     Felix wasn't sure how it happened but, it happened nonetheless. He was sitting in between Chan and Hyunjin. How? No, clue but that tension seemed to come back.

    Felix didn't even know where the tension was coming from. But, it was there and it felt suffocating.

      "Felix you weren't  in the room when I woke up did you wake before me?" Jisung asked out of nowhere.

   "Oh, uhm. I actually I stayed in Chan's room last night." Felix told him.

    And the tension got worse.

     "Oh." Was all Jisung let out.

       "Hyunjin what time did you get home last night?" Seungmin questioned curiously.

    "Around two or something." The male shrugged not in the mood to talk.

   The others nodded unsure what to say. The tension seemed to be making everyone awkward.

    "Okay, what the fuck is going on?" Jisung broke the awkward silence.

    The sudden out burst from the squirrel-like male startled Minho who was sitting next to him.

   "What do you mean?" Chan questioned.

   "You three! There has been an tension all day even Eden felt it!" Jisung pointed to the three sitting together.

    "Nothing is going on." Felix muttered.

   "Oh really!? You and Hyunjin have barely spoken 10 words to each other. Hyunjin and Chan haven't even spoken to each other." Jisung pointed out.

  "Is this about the fanfictions?" Minho asked.

    Felix tensed.

  "What? No. I just haven't been in the mood to talk today." Hyunjin denied.

   "But, you went on and on about some game you were playing to Jeongin." Seungmin mentioned.

    Jeongin agreed.