Taking it the wrong way

Jahdae p.o.v

I've been missing diggy like crazy but he just gotta know that I can't let him back in my life that easy, it don't work that way. It never did and it never will. I'm sitting on the couch watching Netflix with Trevor and dessirae. I soon drifted off to sleep.

*NEXT MORNING*

I woke with some cold ass water being splashed onto me.

"What th-" I got cut off.

"I tried waking you up but tiy wouldn't wake up, trevor had to leave to the dance studio and when I get over here your sleeping on the couch and dessirae is running around doing whatever." He said. I groaned.

"Well I didnt hear her wake up nor did I see her" I said

"Well you should have" he said. "I'm taking her for the rest of the week, your too immature call when you finally become a grown women" he said, I just rolled my eyes and said get out. He always saying something I was simply just tired. I got up and took a shower. I did all my hygiene stuff and got dressed. I put on black tank top with a jean jacket, some booty shorts, and grey,pink,and white jordans. I just sat on my bed looking at pictures on my wall. Just to think that I use to have a big happy family and everything just falls apart because of me. I don't even know what I'm doing right now. I'm confused I don't know what I want. O want 2 things at the same time but I know there is no way in hell its gonna work out. I'm just confused.