Crash

Jahdae p.o.v

Its been a couple days since the little fight and its been pretty good. Me and trevor have gotten closer and to be honest I never knew Trevor could be such a great friend. I haven't been on the best terms with diggy. Im just going though a lot. I mean my asthma has gotten bad and I have head aches that make me feel like I'm in hell. Sometimes I just wish diggy didnt care so much and that he could back up and stay out of my bussiness. I have no school today which is good. I'm suppose to pick up dessirae today.

*Diggys house*

I just arrived at diggys house. I don't even think its safe for me to be driving right now. I got out and knocked on the door. His mom answered.

Diggy mom:Oh hey jahade how are you

Me:I'm fine I need to get dessirae

She welcomed me in and went up to diggy room because they wasn't downstairs. When I went in there I said hey and diggy ignored me. I don't even know why he is mad at me.

Me: IM TALKING TO YOU

Diggy:I DONT CARE

me:WHY ARE YOU MAD AT ME

diggy:YOUR CHEATING ON ME WITH MY FUCKING BEST FRIEND JAHDAE AND YOU DONT WANT ME TO BE MAD

Me:WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT

He threw a magazine at me. The front cover was me and Trevor kissing.

Me:THE KISS MEANT NOTHING I DIDNT EVEN MEAN TO KISS HIM

Diggy:JAHDAE I KNOW YOU AND YOU STARTING TO DEVELOPE FEELINGS FOR TREVOR AND ITS PRETTY OBVIOUS BECAUAE YOU SPEND MORE TIME WITH HIM THE YOU DO WITH ME

me:BECAUSE I NEVER HAVE ENOUGH TIME

diggy:BUT YOU HAVE ENOUGH TIME FOR TREVOR

me:YES I MEAN TREVOR IS EASIER TO TALK TO AND TO HANG WITH AND IM MORE COMFORTABLE WITH ME.

Diggy:YOU KNOW WHAT JUST GET OUT. IM KEEPING DESSIRAE TOO.

Me:WHAT*smacks lips*WHATEVER I DONT EVEN LIKE BEING.

I stormed downstairs and slammed the door. This is what I mean he never let's me fully explain. Maybe if diggy wasn't so frustrating to work with maybe I would hang with him more. Trevor is just fun,silly,and easy to hang with. He just likes having fun and making you smile. I'm just so frustrated with diggy. He doesn't even look like what it looks like. While I was driving I hot a major head ace and out of now where a boom and crash, and everything went black.