That dosent mean

Jahdae p.o.v

When I got home I went straight to the kitchen to get something to eat.

Mom: hey jay I didn't know you were gonna be home this early.

Me: me either

Mom: what happened

Me: vanessa is what happened

Mom: is she that little bitch

Me: yeah

Mom: so tell me what happened

I got something to eat and the we went to the table.

Me: Trevor asked me for some advice on how to like tell Vanessa to give him some space and told him to just tell her to got off his ass and then we were all sitting at the table when trevor asked for everybody's attention and then he broke up with her and then he blamed it on me, because vanessa got mad at him and told him to get out.

Mom: so its basically all Trevor's fault

Me: yeah

Mom: so you still going there tommorow

Me: yeah

Mom: okay well, I'm getting sleepy. Somebody is suppose to be coming tonight to fix the water leak I'm the basement downstairs. If your still awake could you answer it.

Me: sure

Then she went upstairs to sleep. I went to the living room to watch TV. I was watching TMZ because I was bored and its the only show to watch at midnight. I heard a knock at the door I thought it was the plumber or whatever but it was just vanessa.

Vanessa: can I come in

Me: sure

She came in.

Vanessa: I just wanted to say sorry for yelling I guess I was just mad and I took it off on you because trevor blamed it on you.

Me: yeah I noticed that, look if your mom made you come over here and apologize you might as just leave.

Vanessa: no nobody even knows I'm here

Me: then why are you here.

Vanessa: Im just so jealous of you I mean look at your life. You have a a beautiful daughter, your famous i mean everybody knows you and you faithful and loving boyfriend. When all trevor does is cheat on and check people out.
Me: trevor cheats on you

Vanessa: yeah.

Me: *laughs*

Vanessa: could you stop laughing.

Then I stopped.

Vanessa: even trevor checks you out

Me: who me

Vanessa: yeah you

Me: impossible.

Vanessa: I mean look at you, your flawless. Nobody could ever find a person like you.

Me: wow, I guess I never noticed

Vanessa: of course because you just see trevor as a friend.

Me: well, I guess were cool now huh

Vanessa: yeah

Me: well, bye. Cause I gotta go to bed

Vanessa: bye

Then she hugged me. I was shocked. Then I went to bed. That was interesting