i never said

Jahdae p.o.v

Anyways we are still at dinner when Trevor decided to do the dumbest shit ever, break up with Vanessa in front of her whole family embarrassing her.

Trevor: guys I got something to say

We all turned pur attention to trevor.

Trevor: loom Vanessa you Ade the sweetest and most sensitive beautiful girl and I just want to say....

We a stayed quiet the rest of them thought he was gonna purpose. But I knew he was gonna break up with her.

Trevor: we need to break up or atleast have a break. Your always on my ass about things and I can never have any privacy with you, because your always in my life and I just can't do it. Your too much.

Vanessa started crying.

Vanessa: your breaking up with me.

Trevor: I'm sorry

Vanessa: get out now

Trevor: I said I'm sorry, and don't blame me if there is anyone you should blame is jahdae

Me: what, you were the one who asked me for advice and I gave you my advice I meant to tell her to give you a little more space. Not to break up with her.

Vanessa: both of you guys get out now.

I didn't even feel like arguing so I got up.

Me: I didnt cone her to start drama and plus I don't got time for this. Bye diggy.

I said pecking him I n the cheak and doing the same to dessi.

Me: bye everyone

They said bye back dissapointed that I was leaving. When I got in my car diggy came out. I rolled down my window.

Me: what

Diggy: what are you leaving

Me: I don't got time to deal with bitches like her.

Diggy: so, could you still stay

Me: no, she needs to realize that not everything in life goes the way she wants it to go.

Diggy: *sighs* well see ya later. Come give me and kiss.

I got out the car and kissed him on the lips. He kissed back and it turned out into a 5 min make out session. Diggy still had his arms around me.

Diggy: promise you will be here by the time we open presents tommorow

Me: yeah, bye. Love you.

Diggy p.o.v

I'm kinda mad at Vanessa and mad at jahdae for just leaving. I'm so tired that I so t even want to eat. I went into the dinner room and grabbed my plate.

Me: I'm gonna be going to bed. Dessi you sleepy.

Dessi: no

Me: okay

I went into the kitchen and put my plates a way and all that stuff.

Vanessa: where you going

Me: to my room where I sleep were else do I sleep.

Vanessa: by that little hoe of yours.

Mom: vanessa how could you say something like that, jahdae is a nice,sweet,and caring girl.

Vanessa: why did she leave then

Mom: because do you, you never ever respected any of us. You just worried about your own little world.

Vanessa: so

Mom: even jahdae is a better family member to us the you.

Vanessa: see this is what I'm talking about.

Me: what

Vanessa: jahdae and everybody else here has a perfect life expect me. Jahdae is pretty,famous, and her personality is flawless, diggy your also famous and have the perfect girlfriend and daughter and Trevor your famous and you are cute and any girl would die for you. Dessirae just has the perfect family and everything. Everybody lives her. What am I nothing. I don't even exist in this family.