𝐈: 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐬

Começar do início

"Unless it's with an exact duplicate of that sweater." She giggled.

"Of course." Alyssa nodded in agreement.

(Y/n) stared up at her ceiling for a split second to think. "Did you get a new car?" She asked hopefully.

"Nope." She beamed.

"A pet?"

"Nope."

"A boyfriend?" (Y/n) snickered, trying to contain her laughter by brushing her fingertips over her lips to try and pull her mouth shut.

"Ha ha." Alyssa forced out her laughter. "That was really funny, well done." Sarcasm laced through her voice.

"Did you get a new job?" She giggled lightly.

"I don't need to." Alyssa smirked, rolling her eyes with a snort. "I already earn my own money and Clay pays for everything anyway."

"Pfft." (Y/n) let out a silenced laughter.

"Hey, once he asks me to start paying the bills, I will!" She chuckled. "But I know he secretly likes paying for everything."

"Why would be like paying for everything?"

"Maybe it's something about feeling powerful. He's the kind of person who likes to provide, you know?" She shrugged.

(Y/n) tilted her head gently in agreement to Alyssa's statement. I mean, she certainly wasn't wrong about that. (Y/n) darted her view over to catch Alyssa's piercing blue stare.

"Can you just tell me what you did?" She huffed, getting a little impatient now.

"Okay," Alyssa pushed the door further open so that she could make her way into their room. Without further wait, the entrance had been opened up to reveal Alyssa's change.

When stepping past the frame, (Y/n)'s eyes widened a little from surprise at seeing the new look that her best friend had worn. Instead of laying her eyes on Alyssa's long and wavy silver hair, it had been cut just below her shoulders, and was wavy as if it had just been taken out of curls. But the one thing that drew the most attention towards her hair were the black streaks that were now seen coming from the roots of her scalp.

"You- You changed your hair!" (Y/n) stammered, a little stunned.

Alyssa moved away from the frame so that she could step further into their room, tucking her palms behind her back to grace her face with a wide smile. "I did!" She chirped.

"It looks nice!" (Y/n) exclaimed, which was followed by a happy titter from Alyssa.

"Thank you!"

"Was there- like- any reasoning for it?" She asked, her eyes glanzing over the black streaks to take in Alyssa's new appearance. She tensed her shoulders to pull them up into a shrug, tilting the corner of her lip.

"Not really." She giggled. "I guess- I was just never able to change my hair before and I think it looked cool."

"Well, it does!" She said reassuringly, which only boosted her confidence more. "Why were you never able to dye your hair before?"