✩10

"Okay everybody, show me your projects," said Mr

"Okay everybody, show me your projects," said Mr. Joo. Everyone put their projects on the table for display. Everyone except Damin.

She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, glancing around. She most definitely did not know about this. She looked at Jungwon who then realized something and facepalmed.

He mouthed a small 'sorry' before the teacher started looking around. The teacher commented on some of her classmate's work before stopping at her empty table.

"May I know where is your work Miss," He asked.

"I didn't do it." she replied, playing with her hands nervously.

"And why is that?" He asked calmly.

"I didn't know we had one since I'm new to this school." she answered.

Mr. Joo looked around the classroom.

"It is still your responsibility as your student to catch up with all the works and have them submitted." He growled, glaring at Damin.

"It's also your responsibility to inform any new students as a teacher," Damin replied curtly. The class went dead silent at her reply. Nobody dared to ever answer Mr. Joo since he was known for being scary and very strict almost all the time.

"Did you just answer me?" asked Mr. Joo.

She looked up at him and raised one eyebrow, "Well, isn't that how a conversation works?"

He took a deep breath, frustration written all over his face.

"Who is the class monitor?!" He yelled, some people flinching from the loud voice. Everyone's eyes landed on Jungwon.

"Me sir." Jungwon spoke up.

"Why haven't you informed her about the project? I was gone for 2 months and specifically mentioned wanting your projects to be submitted by today."

"I'm sorry sir." Jungwon apologized.

"You can be sorry in detention." he simply stated before looking back at Damin.

"And as for you miss, stand in the back of the classroom as punishment."

Not wanting to piss him off even more, she stood up and walked to the back of the classroom. Not forgetting to roll her eyes in annoyance. She checked her watch and there were still 40 minutes left.

Damin sighed, looking around the classroom to find something to occupy her with. She met eyes with Jungwon and he mouthed a small 'sorry' again but she just smiled in return.

She sent a small glare to Mr. Joo as he drank a sip of his hot coffee and sat down on the teacher's chair.

Suddenly, the chair was sent backwards which caused Mr. Joo to land on the ground, spilling the hot coffee all over himself.