Chapter Twenty-Seven: A Storm Is Coming

Start from the beginning

Harry thought that was a much better reason than the rivalry/blatant hatred that was between Gryffindor and Slytherin. Winter Wolf and Dryad did not get along because of conflicting personalities while it was just bias nature and prejudice that separated Gryffindor and Slytherin.

Harry always thought that the house rivalry was stupid, anyway. Sure, he hated those like Malfoy and Parkinson, but they were only two members of the house. Two people, plus those like Voldemort and Lucius Malfoy, did not define everyone that has ever been a Slytherin and who will one day become a Slytherin. Sirius had even told Harry how James's father, his grandmother, was a Slytherin by the name of Dorea Black. She had been Sirius's great aunt, but she was the farthest thing from evil. She had been a Slytherin, but that was because she was ambitious. She was one of the best healers that St.Mungos had ever had. Even to this day, there was still a wing at the magical hospital named after her.

Harry was still very glad that he had Sirius always in his life since he had come into it back in his third year. Sirius still sent letters to him using Dobby and Winky. They exchanged multiple letters a day. Sirius was very glad to hear how well that he was adjusting to the school and that he was quickly making friends. He always would tell Harry that his parents would be so proud of the wizard he was becoming. Especially his mum since Lily was known for having a kind heart just like Harry. That always made Harry smile even more since he was so used to people comparing him to his father and hardly ever mentioning his mother.

Harry then felt his nose twitch as he suddenly sneezed. Looking up after he sneezed, he saw that there was some type of glitter falling around him and T'challa. The jungle cat mage only looked a little annoyed, but it was the type of fondly annoyed that a person would be when they were used to these types of things.

"Vallia, really," he looked up as he raised an eyebrow.

Harry looked up as well and boy was he shocked when he did. Above their heads was a girl that was flying with literal butterfly wings coming out of her back. 

The girl was quite beautiful and had grace and elegance to her style. She had long blond hair braided with roses and butterflies and had pink streaks. Her eyes were a stunning blue that you could see, if you were close enough, had specks of purple in them. Her style was a red, pink, and purple dawn-colored dress with gold flats. On her wrists were diamond rose cuff bracelets, a butterfly on the one on her right wrist. Her butterfly wings were different compared to the rest of her style since they were the black and orange wings of a monarch butterfly. Quite dark compared to the other bright colors she wore.

"Woah," Harry gasped.

Vallia giggled as she floated down and landed on the seat across the table from the two of them.

"You know me, T'challa," she smirked. "I can never help but make an entrance."

"How Buzz can stand you is anyone's guess," T'challa shook his head, chuckling as he did.

Vallia then turned to Harry, giving him a beautiful smile.

"Vallia Fly, at your service," Vallia offered her hand and Harry shook it. "Butterly witch extraordinaire and proud member of Unicorn house."

"I think if I thought that you had anything other than something butterfly-related, I would need to be examined for potions that lower my IQ," Harry chuckled, but then he noticed her accent. "You're from England!"

"Vallia and her boyfriend, Buzz, both fled from England after their powers came out," T'challa tells him.

"He had not been my boyfriend at that time, but the rest of that was true," Vallia says. "I used to be a member of the Avery family and Buzz's former last name was Prince. We both had to flee the country since we knew our families would kill us for being mystic souls."