CH 4 UNDYNE THE UNDYING

Start from the beginning

Chara: what else can it do?

Y/N: ask it yourself.

Chara looks at me annoyed.

Chara: god I never thought I'd be talking to a flower....

She looks at the flower.

Chara: what else can you do?

Echo flower: Uhhhh.........what should I put in the flower today.........

Chara giggles a bit.

Chara: looks like it's not as perfect as you thought.

Echo flower: that Chara girl......

Both: hm?

Echo flower: she seems nice...........she's also kinda cu-

I immediately grab the flower and throw it far. I watch it before quickly teleporting to it and grabbing it before teleporting right back home leaving it there then right back to Chara. I can feel my face heating up and I turn to Chara who's as red as her eyes are.

Chara: um...........n-nice flower.

Y/N: yeah...........

We both sit there.

Echo flower: heh. Wonder what we're doing today.....

Y/N: hm?

That sounds like sans. I turn to the echo flower.

Echo flower: Can't believe Y/N is helping those humans..........would have just killed them kn the spot......

Chara: what the.....

Echo flower: *sighs* wonder if he feels more happy now......now that he's met an actual human like him........he may be half monster but not having a single other human here has been tough on him......ugh..........why can't he just tell me how he's feeling?

Y/N: sans...........

Chara pushes me down to the ground and lays next to me.

Y/N: uh w-what are you doing k-kiddo-

Chara: shhhh!!!

She points and I see it. Undyne. She's patrolling this area. I nod at Chara and she takes her hand off of my mouth.

Y/N(whisper): ok. I'm going to teleport you back to the house. You and frisk leave and try to avoid undyne ok? Try and make it through the underground. I'll distract her for a bit. Got it?

She nods and I grab onto her and teleport her back to the house and teleport back to undyne. I sigh as I stand up and begin to approach her.

Chara POV

I run down stairs and frisk is sitting there with sans and papyrus.

Chara: hey!!! We have to go!!! Undyne found me and Y/N in that waterfall place!!! He told me that we have to make it through the underground and-

Frisk:oh!!! We're actually going to be going to a friend of papyrus's!!! They'll help us out!!!

Chara: really!?! Are you sure it'll be ok!?

Papyrus: yes!!!! I am absolutely sure!!!!

Chara: fine. Let's just hurry up and go!!! Hey!!! Bone head!!!

Sans: me?

Chara: tell Y/N we're going to whatever's house and that he should meet up with us!!

Sans: would it kill you to ask nicely?

Chara: fine.

Chara: tell him and I won't do something that rhymes homocide and philocide

Sans eyes widneed.

Sans: tch......fine.

Chara: thank you......now let's go.

I leave.

3rd POV

Frisk sweats a bit.

Frisk: s-sorry about that......she gets......uh..........aggressive. Sometimes.

Sans: your fine. Good luck.

Frisk nods and leaves as well. Sans sighs as he rubs his eyes.

Sans: god damnit...........I'm starting to wonder if this will actually go well or if undyne will kill them the second she sees them on her door step.....