Chapter 11

Snow Leopard

I shook my head again, knowing that it would do nothing. I hated feeling trapped. I missed the blissful cold of the Ice Kingdom. There I was free. Here I was trapped inside my own body. I didn't know how many days had passed since I was last in control of my own body, but it felt like years.

Amethyst and Violet were right. And I was too blind to see that.

"I could get used to this you know?" Desert said. She was lounging on a hammock, Mudfly was fanning her. It hadn't been awhile since Desert had infected him.

I had stood there watching as Mudfly fought for his freedom, but at last as I did he gave in. I had felt so bad. 

I wanted to rip out Desert's heart and feed it to piranhas. I thought hit me.

Why hadn't Qibli's earring protected us? It kept us safe from Darkstalker enchantments. Unless, unless this wasn't an enchantment. But then what was it?

Well, you're a smart one.

What? Who's there?

Oh. Don't you know?

I looked at Desert she was grinning at me. If I could control my body I would have smacked her.

How are you doing this?

You already know it not an enchantment. Do you remember the comet the passed by moons ago?

Yes. The one that broke Darkstalker slumber.

Well, from that same comet space junk fell down to Pyrrhia. And on those rocks were extra terrestrial creatures. My father found them had started experimenting with them.

He found out it could control other dragons. I realized.

Yessss.

But why are you doing this? You do not have to!

YOU HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT!! And with that she left.

If she can shuffle through my mind can't I do the same with her? I concentrated on Desert trying to find a way into her mind. When I opened my eyes I saw memories flashing before me.

Desert?

What!? How did you do this? I have Skyfire!

There are somethings you don't know about me.

GET OUT!! GET OUT!!

Suddenly a wall came between our minds and shoved me backwards. I was pushed back into my mind. Trapped.

Nice, try IceWing.

------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this chapter was so short, but at least I cleared up what those 'creatures' are. I hoped you liked this chapter!

Hasta luego!