Chapter 9 (Chapter 8

Lucy's pov

Me and Sting are still running "Sting who far is the beach of crocus?" I asked "I am trying to think but other then that I have no clue." Saying said "It is coming up soon." Lector chimed in "Ok thanks Lector." I said while we still ran "So did the photographer tell you there name?" Sting asked "No sorry." I said "Lucy please stop saying sorry you had done nothing wrong." Sting said "Ok." I said.

Minutes later we had made it there is it was around three so we just walked over and saw the photographer standing there so we went up to them "Hey did you send my the letter?" I asked them "Yes I did you must be Lucy Heartfilia?" the lady said so I nodded.

Then she looked over at Sting then she blushed "Y-you must b-be the mast of the Sabertooth guild?" she asked "Yes I am." Sting said "Nice to meet you Lucy I am Nix!" Nix said as she held out her hand to shake mine "Nice to meet you to Nix!" I said as I took her hand "Then you must be Sting!" Nix said "Yep that's me!" Sting said "Well, like I said in the letter I want you to be my new model and I and really like your elenegance already also I hope that we can make great partners if you accept!" Nix said "I would gladly accept but I have one quest." I said "And what's that?" Nix asked "I will do it monthly of weekly but only on one day of the month or week." I said "How about we do it Weekly and do it every Wednesday?" Nix said "That will be great!" I said "I also think that is amazing!" Sting said which made us both laugh.

After a little chat with Nix we had went to get something to eat "So that was all you wanted you could have got it to only Mondays." Sting said "I know but she probably has all the other days booked so I had to let it slide and I get Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday with all my friends at Sabertooth." I said while looking up at the sky "Why are you looking up at the sky?" Sting asked "Because I think of Sabertooth like Fairy tail but Fairy tail had changed so did Sabertooth after the gmg. Also after I joined Sabertooth I had started to get the feeling like it was where I belonged instead of Fairy tail." I said as I had let my head down so that way I can face Sting "So you think that Sabertooth is where you had belonged?" Sting asked "Yes, why?" I asked "Because if you do I will start to act like the old guild master." Sting said as I opened my door so I can cook something for us "Ok then I will start calling you master then." I said "Oh no you won't!" Sting said as he started to tickle me the I started to laugh "S-Sting s-stop!" I said while laughing "Not until you say sorry!" Sting said then I was walking toward the couch "S-Sting p-please!" I said "No not until you say sorry!" Sting said still tickling me "Ok ok I am s-sorry!" I said "Good girl." Sting teased "Sting s-stop teasing m-me." I said out if breath from laughing "Ok fine, besides that has anyone told you that your laugh is so adorable?" Sting asked which had made me blush "N-no not at all but thanks for the compliment." I said "Your welcome!" Sting said and then he had leaned closer to me while we looked into each others eyes and he started to tilt his head to the side but then a small knock was heard then he stopped and then we both looked at the door "I hope it's not Natsu." I said "I hope it's nothing dangerous." Sting said I nodded then I got up and went over to the door and opened it and saw Minerva, Yukino, Orga, Rufus, Rogue, and Frosch nd Lector then I moved out of the way because I knew they would like to come in "Thanks miss Lucy!" Rufus said "Your welcome!" I said then I closed the door and locked it. I walked to the couch to sit and I sat beside Yukino "Why are you guys here?" Sting asked "Why we can't come over?" Yukino asked "You guys can but how did you guys find my place?" I asked "My nose." Rogue said then I facepalmed "But why did you come over?" I asked "The first one is that your daughter had came and told us that you had left and then Sting did." Minerva said "Rosie is not my daughter for the second time Minerva." I said "And what if she i-" mine was about to finish but the door slammed open which had me, Frosch, Lecter, and Yukino all jumped then we looked at the door to see Spellina, Violet, Galaxy, and Rosie all brusied up "H-help." Violet said in a weak voice then they all had fell "Violet, Spellina, Galaxy, Rosie!" we all said at the same time while me and Yukino ran over to them.