Chapter 7-part 2

Lucy's pov.

I was crying on Sting and he did not even care he acts like Natsu but instead of what he did to me before I left. Sting had never done anything to me and I can tell that Minerva still dose not like me, but Sting has been their even if he gets hurt I helped him heal faster and not die. Now I feel like Sting is dieing again but he is not "Lucy stop crying your making me feel like we are back from two days ago and I don't want to feel that." Sting said doing the same thump movement that I had done to him "Then what do you want Sting?" I asked "To see you happy, laugh, and not crying." Sting said "Why?" I asked slowly stopping to cry "Because you mean a lot to me I think of you as a sister and I always will." Sting said still hugging me "Ok I will stop crying." I said then looked up but had my head turned to the side and I am still hugging him. We had stood up because our knees were hurting.

 We had stood up because our knees were hurting

Then I had a weird feeling that something was happening so did Sting then we both separated from the hug and then Sting had a surprising look on his face "Your hair it turned back to blonde." Sting said then I took a pigtail and looked at it and he was right it went back to blonde. I was so shocked because Potion told me that when my hair turns pink it will stay like that but it didn't "How? My unicorn told me that when my hair turns pink it will stay like that." I asked "I think it had to been from me saying that you mean a lot to me but I don't know." Sting said then I looked up at him and he looked at me and not my hair and then we locked eyes. We were silent for a long time just staring at each other in the eyes then after awhile we looked away and I had started to blushing.

Sting pov.

When I looked away I felt myself blushing why am I blushing? Do I like her, wait I can't what if she doesn't like me? I thought then when I turned my head she was still blushing which I thought was cute "Lucy why are you still blushing?" I said trying to tease her "No reason." Lucy said "Or is it because you like me when I said that I care about you a lot?" I said continuing to tease her "No!" Lucy said then I laughed "I was just joking!" I said "Well what if you weren't joking?" Lucy said starting to tear up "That would be a whole nother thing you know that." I said "I know but seriously Sting I thought you were being real." Lucy said then she took out her phone and turned it on "Oh crap I am going to be late!" Lucy said "Late for what?" I asked "Remember the letter you brought to the infernamy when you dropped off my clothes?" Lucy asked "Yeah what did it say?" Sting asked "Well a photo shooter asked me if I could become the new model for Crocus and I was going to ask you or Violet what I should do but I am to late for that." Lucy said while she was going out the door "Wait! Could I come with you?" I asked "Sure." Lucy said then we ran to where they asked to meet her.