"How many fucking times do I have to tell you dipshits not to swear?" Lee pondered and threw an empty egg shell at Wes.

It landed on his chest. "I would say fuck you but that would be disgusting so I hope some ugly ass girl fucks you," Wes groaned and got up to clean his shirt.

"You want to fuck me?" Lee asked. "I'm flattered and all but, I'm your brother plus I'm not gay."

"You're a-"

"Beautiful specimen?" Lee interrupted.

"I'm a beautiful specimen?" Drew asked, coming downstairs.

"No, you're an ugly freak," Wes answered and smacked the back of his head.

"Fucker," Drew mumbled.

I heard my phone ding so I took it out of my pocket.  It was a message from Thomas... Of course.  And he made the contact for himself.

It said, hey annabelle

What

He texted, not even a hello?  Especially for your bae?

You little, rotten, no good, filthy turd

What, Queen?  Something the matter?  What ever could I do?

You changed your contact on my phone

I made a revision.  You were going to do it sooner or later.  I just thought I'd do it sooner for you.  You're welcome.

I rolled my eyes and typed.   Can't stand that attitude, Parker.

Sorry

That was so fake

Just like you?

Why are you texting me, again?

He replied, Oh, right!  I was just thinking some more about us running away together.  I wanted to include you on the plans, you know?

Right, I get it.  The unrealistic and totally not happening plans.  How could I forget? :)

You don't have to be so rude

Thanks

Ugh.  Quit reply with one word answers.  If you don't want to text me then fine.  Why'd you even text me in the first place?

News flash.  You texted me first.  I typed.

Right.  But that still doesn't mean you weren't going to do it.  Which you would've if I didn't. Gotta be the man in this relationship, right

I texted, You?  The man?  Relationship? Literally everything you texted was wrong

Quit acting smart.  Some of us don't brag about it

*being smart.  I texted, fixing his error.

Really, Annabelle?

Really.

You're somthining.

*something.

Lee said, "Nellie, invite Thomas to dinner.  I know you're texting him."

I replied, I'm actually supposed to invite you over for dinner tonight after practice. Lee's wishes.  Say no.

He sent, yes

Little turd.

"He said no."

That's when the house phone rang and Lee answered since he was closet.

"Yes," Lee cheered.  "So, you're coming."

Nooooo.  That was probably Thomas because he knew I'd tell Lee he said no.

Lee hung up and said with a smirk, "He said yes."

Just then, Thomas texted me again, babe lying is bad

So is being around with you, I sent.

Ouch, that hurt so much. *grabs chest dramatically and falls to ground, in writhing pain

Take acting classes.

Already did