Walking towards the door, I had a thoughtful look on my face and waved at Aang. "See you later. Make sure you get some rest."

Immediately as I walked out, pulling out the Map and making sure no one was following me. I went through some hand signs and spit out a small amount of water out of my mouth, the MP drained quite a bit. But an identical clone of myself appeared next to me. 

"It's quite weird looking at you," I smirked at him.

He just looked back at me without emotion. Right, he is more like a puppet than a living and thinking clone like Shadow Clones. Now that was a technique worth getting my hands into.

"Protect them," with that simple order I just walked off. Water Clones couldn't be too far away from the user as they would become weaker the further away they were. Even if they were close, they only had about 10% of my stats. 

So using them as a fighting force was useless, they had nothing more than numbers going for them. The best this water clone could do was maybe sacrifice itself.

For now, though, he could take my place as I train.

***
By the next day, Sokka was shirtless walking on water. "Was it always this easy?" 

While he didn't get a new Skill, one of his already existing skills leveled up crazily.

[Mana Control - Lvl 19 –> 30]

My physical stats had developed quite well too.

[STR: 22 –> 27]
[AGI: 44 –> 45]
[VIT: 22 – 25]

Also, the other skills he had trained simultaneously were there too. 

[Spear Mastery - Lvl 32 –> 41]

By now, Spear Mastery had developed at a level where it was the most useful skill I had in combat. Its increase in attack speed was very helpful too.

Gathering my things, I opened my map and saw that Aang and Katara were close to the empty river spot. Were they waterbending? Also, my clone was in the town.

They must have already filled the dam by now. Fuck. So Jet should already be at the dam. I zoomed in on the map through the river and found some yellow dots down it. Meaning that there were some neutral people there. 

Well… now that I thought about it. This could be used as the ultimate kind of lesson. Katara and Aang will never forget it and will become better people. Looking at it from a logical standpoint the Avatar might even become more hardworking and save more people. So the lives that would be sacrificed for the greater good. 

Sure, I would benefit from having an emotionally weak Avatar that would listen to me. Since the last time he didn't, a village was destroyed. That was what he would think every time I wanted Aang to do something.

But at the same time, this wasn't an easy decision to make. After all, Aang might end up traumatized, Avatars were still human and something similar happened to Korra, the Avatar in the series that would come after Aang.

Ding!

[You have got a New Quest]

Oh… now this was interesting.

***
Katara looked in despair as the explosion of the dam sounded out. Longshot had hit his target of the explosion jelly and there was nothing either Aang or her could do anymore.

But Katara didn't give up at this time. "Aang! We need to reach the river before the water does!"

"I will call Appa!" Aang yelled and the sky bison appeared from the trees and it landed on the ground, with a swish of its tail it slammed Jet a tree as he was trying to stop them from doing anything.

*cough* *cough* "There is nothing you can do now." Jet mocked them as he coughed out blood and fell unconscious. The rest of the Freedom Fighters went to help him, so Aang and Katara were able to easily float away. 

Kiwi looked at Katara curiously, tilting its little cute foxy head as if asking her what she has been up to.

But neither Aang nor Katara said anything as Appa flew through the sky at breakneck speeds. When they arrived at the village, they saw something shocking.

Giant ice spikes were protruding from the earth. It was something that would take a team of expert waterbenders to do due to the need for monstrous Chi. Yet, the whole water seemed to have frozen in a semi-wall structure as if dome by a single person.

As they got closer, Katara was able to keep the cold seeping into her bones. Along the icy mist stood a lone figure. Its shadow could be clearly seen 

****************
A/N: For those who don't remember the series. Originally Jet was able to trick Aang and Katara to use their waterbending to fill the reservoir. Jet said that it was so the water would be used to quell the forest fires the Fire Nation started. Something similar happened here, but in a different manner.

P.S: Katara and Aang are quite naive, trusting the people that are against the Fire Nation, which is expected as most children at their age are like that. Sokka on the other hand planned to use this as a learning moment for them. He knew what was generally going to happen.