Chapter 14: Secret Arts

***
I sighed and got up after Suki saddled me and had run off. She probably got a little too daring and high, thinking just far she could push it. But when someone else interrupted us, she woke up and became embarrassed. 

 Now I had two choices in front of me, to chase after Katara or Suki. Well, the right choice was to chase after my sweet little sister. A future girlfriend could never compare to family. Plus, if I was fast enough, I could do both choices.

Within an instant, I started running, and it was surprising how fast I moved. Having 38 Agility was no joke. Kicking off the ground, I sprinted to the side of the wall and it felt like gravity had no hold on me. By the time I started falling, I jumped on the roof of the dojo. Even in the dark, my body's balance was impeccable. Like a gymnast who had spent their whole life training this.

Looking at other roofs, I started running and holding my breath; I tried to jump on another roof. 

Fwish!

Mid jump, I thought I might fall down. But luckily, my fears were unfounded, and I calmed down again, jumping from one roof to the other easily. It felt quite amazing. 

*
I caught up with Katara in less than a minute. My movements were something truly amazing. It felt like I was in a dream and could do anything. Though I knew this was reality, which made it even more amazing. With one great leap, I landed in front of Katara and lost some HP, but no damage was visible and the pain in my legs disappeared a second later.

"Kyaa!" Katara yelped out in surprise. She took a deep breath once she saw it was me. "H -Hey…" she greeted me awkwardly.

How cute, she was acting all nervous. I patted her head reassuringly and ruffled her hair. "It was a misunderstanding, little sis. There is nothing going on between me and Suki… yet."

At first, Katara seemed relieved, but then she heard the last word. "Yet?"

"Well, I don't know how things will turn out in the end." I shrugged and chuckled. Making overdramatic motions with my hands. "Honestly, you might become a sister-in-law by the end of this."

Katara smiled and lightly punched me in the shoulder. "Yeah, right, I don't think I will ever become a sister-in-law in this life. Sadly, no one will marry someone as stupid as you."

"Hey now, I take offense to that." I messed up her hair even more in retaliation. She pouted and tried to push my hand off her hair. But her strength was lower than mine. Each time she even pushed, my hand moved like a snake, finding its way into her hair and messing it up even more. "Also, marriage should be far in the future. Dating comes first."

By now Katara had grown annoyed at me ruffling her hair, so she tried to kick my leg. But I saw it coming from a mile away and easily moved my leg. In the end, though, I stopped and turned around, getting ready to go after Suki now.

"Go, find your lady love now~" Katara snickered mockingly. But with her hair in such a mess, I let her have the last laugh. 

Fwish!

I ran towards a tree and ran up it and jumped off its trunk, landing on another roof. This time, having gotten used to my high Agility Stats, I knew just how far my body could go. This time I moved even faster as I went towards Suki's house. 

***
-Suki POV-

That was so embarrassing!