Such Qi Yan made Shu Zimu suddenly think of the naive actions of the other party, and the last trace of fear suddenly disappeared. Seeing that he seemed to be in a restless situation, Shu Zimu smiled softly at Qi Yan.

Qi Yan was really worried about Shu Zimu, and also afraid that he could not accept what he had just done. But his style of conduct is like this, not necessarily by violence to control violence, but will always choose the most direct and effective method. For reasonable people, he can convince people with reason; and for this agent to be bullied and hard and give a little sunshine, it is most useful to give him a painful lesson directly. The previous fight was obviously not enough to keep him awake, and Qi Yan simply gave him a ruthless one.

The rumors of Qi Yan's cruelty also come from this. Before he joined the army in the university, he was the star in the compound on the side of the main house. However, anyone who provokes his peers is either a defendant or a beating. There is a way for the breed, and those who have opposed him have never been pleased. After he returned from the army, he was even heavier. After taking over the Qi family company, he was also resolutely commercial and well-handed. The executives who dismissed the corpse vegetarian meal showed no mercy, and they did not leave any room to suppress their competitors. Although I have never violated the law, I really want to say that various means are fair and upright, but because of the force of acting, he is regarded as a "living lord" that he cannot avoid.

Qi Yan is not a model citizen who abides by the laws and regulations from beginning to end. He will not violate the law in business competition, because there will be obvious worries for the future, and it is not necessarily necessary. For example, the hole dug for Xue Li will definitely not have any problems in law, but once it succeeds, it will work very well. But when dealing with things like brokers, Qi Yan doesn't mind doing harmless "bad things" because some people can't settle down without being taught.

Qi Yan had never taken the term "living king" and rumors seriously. The family of Qi is obviously the same, otherwise Qi Yun would not ridicule Qi Yan with this. However, after Qi Yan finished teaching this person according to his usual behavior, he suddenly remembered that Shu Zimu was also there, and he was a little flustered like never before. When I saw Shu Zimu's seeming shocked, the bad hunch in my heart became stronger.

Countless explanations flashed in Qi Yan's mind instantly, but no one felt perfect, so no one said anything, just looked at Shu Zimu in a loss, and couldn't help but think of many bad results. But hesitantly, Qi Yan saw Shu Zimu smiled at him.

Just a slight arc, Qi Yan's mood relaxed at once. But after watching Shu Zimu appease him, he quickly looked at Yun Hao, who was also shocked, and looked a little worried. Qi Yan's face could not help sinking again, and he decided to deal with this matter and leave quickly.

Satisfied with the broker's desire to be hospitalized, Qi Yan asked him to find a strong male nurse for him. The caregiver looked more fierce than Qi Yan, and Shu Zimu strongly suspected that such a caregiver would take care of him. The speed of recovery of the agent's injury was probably several percent slower.

Probably frightened by Qi Yan's brutal behavior, this time the agent did not dare to threaten them as eloquently as before, but instead shrunk obediently into a quail, apparently bullying and hardening habits were deeply ingrained. Seeing that he was finally honest, Xu Chi smiled and threw his business card on his face. "Don't you want to see you in court, remember the defendant first?"

The other party was taken aback, picking up the thin piece of paper in a panic, but as if holding a heavy thing, his hand could not help shaking. Waiting to see the words above, he took a breath of air and almost rolled his eyes.

Although Yuemei is a small company, everyone in the industry should know the basic news, especially who can't offend in the Beijing market, it must be remembered for the entertainment industry. Although he had never heard of Xu Chi, the companies on the business card always knew that Shi'an Real Estate and Huaan Energy knew that it was Qi's property.

Marrying the Big Shotजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें