X.

IT WAS THE STATE FINALS

IT WAS THE STATE FINALS. The Hawks against the Ducks. Both teams were currently standing in two lines, right next to each other, while the people in the stands said the pledge of allegiance.

As soon as the audience was finished, they broke out into cheers. The tension between the two teams lessened as they skated to their coaches.

Welcome to the Minnesota State Pee Wee Championship. Have we got a game for you today. The Hawks, coached by Jack Reilly.

Their were scattered chantings of "win" from the stands.

"Ducks, let's fire it up! Come on, let's get fired up!" Coach Bombay told his team.

They started to Quack, with the audience joining in.

"Gooo, Ducks!"

Many cheers and boos were heard from the stands as the players got onto the ice.

"Hey, Banks," Jesse spoke to Adam. "Don't forget what side your on."

As Adam skated away, Coach Bombay held Jesse by his arm, "He's a Duck, Jesse. He'll play like a Duck."

It was Banks vs Mcgill at the face-off. The referee dropped the puck.

And the game is underway, and right off Larson and Mcgill with a heavy hit. That gives you an indication of what you're going to see tonight.

The crowd groaned as Adam got slammed by the two players. He soon got up, and the game continued.

"Good hit! That's the way I want you guys to play it!" Coach Reilly shouted to his team.

The Ducks in green chasing it down against-- A hard hit out at center ice!

Mcgill had tripped over Guy, making the Hawks lose the puck. Adam swoops in and takes it.

"Keep it away from 'em! Come on, Banks!" Coach Bombay yelled to the boy.

Banks up the center ice. He drives it down into the Hawks' zone. Back in again to Larson, the man behind the net.

Adam got the puck again, but Larson and Mcgill were coming fast at him.

"Banks, two comin' hard!" Charlie shouted to Adam.

Adam tried to pass it, but Larson and Mcgill slammed him into the boards.

The puck intercepted by the Hawks. Here's Larson, over to Brown. Brown, in front, goes backhand. He scores!

The Hawks celebrated their small victory, the crowd cheering with them.

Guy got the puck, skating straight towards the goal. He tried to avoid the Hawks, but he fell and the puck was taken.

Hawks with a 1-0 lead, come back to center ice. Larson gives it up to Mcgill. Here's Mcgill, inside, the lead at center ice. He's up on the blue line and around the net. And he scores!