mama gives mommy my bottle and mommy lays on the bed.

mommy props my head on a pillow and gives me my bottle.

mommy sits on front of me and watches me drink my milk as she plays with my socks.

"you're lucky you're cute and my baby. if you were anybody else i wouldn't let you keep me up all the time." mommy kisses my head.

as i get sleepier, i try to hold up my bottle, but i can't.

i whine and blink my eyes open, trying to hold it up.

"angel," mommy giggles at me, taking my bottle.

eh, i was full anyways.

mommy lays me on her chest, throwing the blanket over us.

"y/n can you make sure i don't roll over on top of her? i'm taking a nap too." mommy says.

soon later, i can't keep my eyes open, and i close them, falling asleep with mommy.

_____________________________________

i wake up, but the room is dark.

i whine, cuddling back up with mommy.

i realize that i'm not with mommy anymore, but instead i'm cuddling with my teddy bear.

i blink my eyes open and rub them a bit, looking around me. i figure out that i'm in my playpen bassinet, something mommy puts me in when we aren't at our real house.

i can see mama and mommy through the see through material of my bed. they're sleeping!

i don't wanna wake them up, because i hate when mommy wakes me up, but i wanna get out of this stupid thing!

"mamama." i call for mama, crawling to the edge of the crib.

i see mommy and mama wake up. "go back to sleep, i got her." mama says, kissing mommy.

mama comes over to me and i reach for her to pick me up. she picks me up and kisses my cheeks, taking me to the bed.

she turns the lights on, making mommy groan.

"i can't go back to sleep with these dumbass lights on." mommy grumbles, sitting up.

"i can turn them off-
"just keep them on, i'm gonna go get some coffee anyways."

mommy holds the blanket to her chest, looking for something.

"cover her eyes, i have to put my clothes back on."

mama puts her hand over my eyes, making me giggle.

usually mama does this when she plays peekaboo with me.

i start to not like the dark anymore, trying to pull mamas hand off of my eyes. soon later, she takes her hand off, and mommy isn't here anymore.

mommy walks back in with a cup of coffee, making a face at me.

"i told you that if you went to sleep at 5pm you'd be up at 2am." mommy says, making me giggle.