Hellpit: a volcano at the crossing of the Ashen Peaks and an eastbound mountain chain, the ___.

High Priest/High Priestess: the highest of three ranks of priest/priestess.

K

Kriesgrab: Town in the northern half of Luxurum. It is built in a circular shape around a lake. The buildings stand either side of a single road running parallel to the circumference of the lake.

L

Legionnaires of Light: an order prominent across the northwest of the mainland, having established churches in most cities and villages. They strive to protect the weak, especially against the creatures of Chaos. They hold great faith the Bleeding Maiden's power.

Legionnaires: a term employed to denote any member of the Legionnaires of Light.

Lukos: a carnivorous predator that lives in many places in the northwest of the land. They typically migrate in forests, where there are many smaller animals foraging for food. They live in packs of three or four, at most. They hunt together to catch larger prey, including humans.

Luxurite: of the kingdom of Luxurum.

Luxurum: a kingdom in the northwest of the mainland, established since around year 500.

M

Maiden, the: see Bleeding Maiden.

Maledicti: creatures native of the Realm of Chaos. They are composed of half-solidified lava, fire and ashbone. They are the origin of curses and use this power to enslave living beings in order to syphon power from them.

Mana: a fundamental force and the essence of life. Can manifest itself in the form of elements, lifeforce or in a pure and unstable form. Beings from the three natural realms can naturally produce mana, which is limited only by their body's capacity to hold it.

Mirthenhelm: a small village to the middle of the land controlled by Luxurum.

Mourner's Tributary: a river originating from the Graver's Depths and flows westward into ___. 

P

Platinum: a rare lustrous white metal distinguishable for its weight. It is often used in magical catalyst for its elemental-affinity to earth, water, poison and ice. Its other uses are few, as it is highly expensive and scarce.

Priest/Priestesses of Light: a role in the Legion of Light. Their role is to purify the land tainted by creatures of Chaos through the Ritual of Light. They also usually practice healing magic and apply the ritual to purify victims of the curse.

Prosperia: the northernmost city of Luxurum. It is the nearest city to the Ashen Peaks Mount and the Hellpit. It is located near ___ lake. It produces many good needed across the kingdom and is the largest producer of metal.

R

Realm of Chaos: one of the three natural planes of existence. It is composed of four fundamental elements: fire, lava, wind and lightning.

Red River: River originating in the Ashen Peaks, near the Hellpit. Flows into the Graver's Depths.

Ritual of Light: a sacred ritual which purges body and land of the taint of Chaos. The ritual is of such potency that it requires a source of power beyond mortal capabilities. The Bleeding Maiden sheds tears and drops of blood into the realm of the living, and those two substances contain incredible raw power.

Rouhkun: a small, furry, omnivorous animal. It is one and a half feet in length, has a pointed face. Their fur colour ranges from brown to black depending on the region. They live in forests, but generally in places where they can forage food near the ground, or catch smaller critters. They typically live alone, except for spring, as they live in pairs for mating. They are relatively harmless to humans.

S

Sea of Flames: a region of the Realm of Chaos where most cursed beings are sent. It consists of a seemingly endless sea of lava. Those cursed are rooted to the bottom, which leaves at least the head exposed, usually more. It is unknown if some are completely submerged.

Sigil: currency created by Theodoric of Richter around 530, widely used in the northwest. It has also been brought to the east half of the mainland. The are several types of sigils, each with different values. Those created in 530 are cuprum, lunerum and aurum sigils, each worth 1, 10 and 100, respectively. In ___, the bronze sigil was created, and around 605, the platinum. Soon after the creation of the sigil, Theodoric created a market for ferum and steel sigils, which varied in value according to supply and demand.

Spinas Range: mountain chain to the east of the Hellpit. It crosses the majority of the north-west of the continent. It meets the mountain chain in the middle of the north-west region.

Stilshor: a small village far to the east of Luxurum, near the Spinas range and Axius River. It suffered greatly during the Valandian-Luxurite war, but was unharmed during the Third Chaos Outbreak.

T

Tarnen Forest: forest near along the majority of the Axius River. It spreads all the way to the highlands, covering several dozen square kilometers. Reaches Magnanimia to the south and the Tearing Beck to the north. It is home to many creatures, notably Lukos and Roukhun, which are the most dangerous and hunted, respectively.

Tearing Beck: a river originating from the Spinas Range. It flows into the Graver's Depths. It is unsure how the name should be pronounced, as the name is as old as the lake. 

V

Valand: A kingdom to the east of the Axius River, established long ago by a great warrior. Has but one large city and several small villages.

Vanguard of Light: a role in the Legionnaires of Light. They are the main fighting force, in charge of leading the assault against the forces of Chaos.

W

Warrobe: conventional clothing for priests and priestesses of Light. Consists of a knee-length robe which, from shoulders to knees, is riveted with metal plates. The arms are protected only by quilted leather. The chest bears the emblem of the Legionnaires of Light. A warrobe is usually worn with leather pants.

Wittenburg: A rich town to the north of Luxurum. It is a mining town and the second largest producer of metal. The town is quite rich and has fortified the mines as a safe haven in case of war, which came in handy during the Valandian-Luxurite war and the Third Chaos Outbreak.

Add: Lucrativus, Lunerum,