10. Birthday Suprise

-Jimins POV-

Its Yoongis birthday and I want to plan something special. I even gone as far as to research how birthdays were celebrated back in his time. The royals would have festivals, so that is out of the question. He doesnt know that many people for that to work. But I can decorate the house in a festival fashion. And invite our friends over and put on a smaller version of those events. Im sure he would love that. We have been together for 4 months now so I want it to be special. Also this is his first birthday we are celebrating together. "So, hanbok? Thats the dress code? Hoseok asked as he cooked breakfast. Jungkook was very happy to go shopping with me. We just need to buy our outfits. "Oh I think I still have my hanbok from last year. That end of the year performance I did. Hopefully it fits still." Hoseok said before we heard footsteps. I moved the papers with the planning and placed them on the counter.

I smiled hearing his raspy voice greet the two guys. I turned seeing him smile pulling a chair out for me. "G'morning beautiful." I blushed at that as he pulled me in for a kiss. "Good morning handsome." I said causing him to chuckle and he gestured for me to sit. The two dorks havent stopped teasing me for things Yoongi says. Hes a cheeseball and Im more than okay with it. Plus he is a major gentleman to me. "Okay I have to go practice now. Bye guys. Ill text you later babe." Hoseok said giving us a wave and a kiss for Jungkook. I got up to make us all some hot cbocolate. It was going to be a relaxed day since its our weekend. "Thanks Hyung." Jungkook said as Yoongi gave him his cup. We talked for abit before Jungkook had to go get dressed for work. I looked over at Yoongi who seemed preoccupied. I leaned in pressing a kiss to his cheek.

He smiled returning a kiss before getting up to clean. I put the food away as he washed the dishes. I went up to my room to get ready to take a shower. "Sweets? Can I ask you something?" Yoongi said as he climbed into bed. I nodded gesturing that I was listening. "Can we go to this river I found? To take a walk later." I nodded walking over to kiss his forehead. I pulled giving him a smile but he pulled me back. I fell forward onto him as he connected our lips. I winced alittle from hitting my forehead against his. "Im sorry baby." He said pressing a kiss to my forehead. I giggled moving to straddle him. I didnt miss the way he started to blush. I leaned down connecting our lips together again. "Mm let me take a shower. Then we can go for our walk." He nodded sitting us up and pressed a kiss to my cheek. I climbed off grabbing my clothes and went to the bathroom.

I changed into something warm and fixed my hair up. I turned hearing the bed shift. "I wonder what magic you use to look more and more beautiful everyday." Yoongi said walking over to me. I blushed watching as he adjusting my sweater. "You look very beautiful. Hopefully no one tries to steal you away." He said pressing a kiss to my cheek. I giggled cupping his cheeks pecking his lips. "I only want you suga. My handsome King." I said pulling him in for a kiss. He smiled into the kiss moving closer to me. We pulled away and made our way to the kitchen to get some snacks. The place he found was actually a beach but it was still nice. "So its called a beach because of the sand?" He asked kneeling down to grab a handful of sand. I giggled at the sight of him playing with the sand. "Sort of. Come on." I said holding my hand for him. We took our shoes off and he seemed fascinated with how the sand felt.

-Yoongis POV-

We have spent another hour playing at the beach before going to get something to eat. Ive really enjoyed the time Ive spent with Jimin. Hes very precious to me and Im grateful to have him in my life. Its still hard knowing that Im no longer a King. I dont have a family anymore. They were lost a long time ago. Ive come to accept that this is my life. Im home here with Jimin. He makes me feel special. Ive found a new family here that cares about me. "How long will you be gone?" I asked pulling him closer to me as we laid in bed. "Maybe for a few hours. Ill bring dinner back for us." He said leaning in to kiss my cheek. I brushed his hair back watching him smile. I gave him one last kiss before he got up to change. He came back in to say his goodbyes and left to help Taehyung with something. I stood up deciding to do our laundry. Sometimes I think back on all the times I learned something new here. The world is very weird but interesting.

**Time skip**

I woke up the next morning feeling kisses pressed against my cheek. I opened my eyes to see my beautiful Jimin sitting there. "Happy Birthday." He said softly reaching out to caress my cheek. I smiled sitting up and pulled him in for a kiss. "Thank you sweets." I said brushing his hair back. We climbed out of bed making our way downstairs. "I have a surprise for you. Well two surprises." Jimin said leaning against my shoulder. I smiled hearing that, I wonder what it could be? He led the way back up and told me to close my eyes. I listened feeling excited. I could hear rustling sounds and things falling over. "Are you alright?" I asked feeling concerned hearing him. It sounded like he fell over. "Yes. Uh okay. Open up." He said and I opened my eyes to see it was my old clothes. The outfit I wore the day I came here. I looked over to see Jimin was dressed in traditional wear too.

I stood there in awe of how beautiful he looked. The blue robe fit him so well. He looked like a King. "Do I look okay?" He said quietly snapping me out of my thoughts. "You look beautiful." I said cupping his cheeks. He giggle leaning in to kiss my nose. "Get dressed. We have a party to go too." I nodded kissing his forehead. I tried to hide my laugh watching him try to walk out the door. I looked at my clothes and got undressed. It honestly felt odd wearing thes. Ive grown to love the way sweats felt. I looked into the mirror taking in my appearance. I adjusted my clothes one more time before walking down to Jimin. "Im ready now." He looked up giving me a smile. He walked over taking ny hand and giving me a kiss. I followed him out to the car and we drove off.

I wasnt reallt sure what to expect when we were driving. But I recognized the street we were on and it was where Taehyung lived. Jimin smiled back at me as he knocked on the door. "Close your eyes." He said and I nodded kissing his cheeks. He led me in once the door opened up. I could hear them whispering and music playing. "Happy birthday!" They all cheered once I opened my eyes up. I gasped looking around to see how pretty the decorations looked. I smiled seeing my friends were all dressed up in hanboks. "This way birthday boy." Hoseok said motioning me further into the house. They decorated the place up with lights and lanterns. It looks like the festivals I grew up attending. They all danced around to some old song. I felt so loved that they made this big effort for me. They all decorated the place to look like home to me. Everything looks and feels like home.

I smiled watching Jimin carry in the cake and all I can focus on, was him. He went out of his way to make this birthday so special. He cared this much about me. "Hyung, this is where you blow the candles out." He said softly gaining my attention and I blushed at the close proximity. I followed his instructions and blew the candles out. It was such a lovely time with my boyfriend and our friends. Im so happy. We said our goodbyes and made our way back home. "Happy birthday beautiful." Jimin said pulling me in for a kiss. I held his waist pulling him in closer. "Can I have a dance my sweets?" I whispered pulling him into our livingroom. He giggled as I spun him around. He pulled his phone out and found a song to play for us. "Did you enjoy yourself?" He said as we swayed to the music. I am beyond happy with how today went.

I nodded pulling back in close to me as we continued to sway. "You know on our birthdays we make wishes. Is that still a custom here?" I asked twirling him around watching him smile. He nodded moving in to kiss my lips. "What do you wish for?" He asked as we made it up to our room. He stood there silently as I helped untie his sash. I pulled it off and untied the strings on his robe. "If I say it, it wont come true. Isnt that right?" I said softly pushing the material off his shoulders. He shook the rest off and placed his clothing in the closet. "My turn." He said quietly as he began removing my clothing. It was a strangely intimate moment. I reached up removing the headband he put on. I held his waist guiding him to the bed. We laid there in silence as he ran his fingers against my chest. It was an amazing day spent with those I love. My wish is to remain with Park Jimin forever.

-----------

💜💛 long update for you!

I hope you enjoyed it!