1. A New Life

-Yoongis POV-

I opened my eyes feeling my head begin to ache. I looked around to see I was still in the well. "Father!? Can anyone hear me!?" I shouted as I tried to look up. It was so bright and I could hear people. "Mother!? Please help me!" I shouted as I looked for a way to climb out. But I stopped hearing the voice grow closer. "Come quick! Theres someone down there." I watched waiting for someone to show themselves. "Oh my. Hey down there. Just hold tight we will get you out." I heard a man say before he left. I didnt recognize the voice, perhaps hes from the town. They lowered ladder down and I quickly made the climb. I got to the top expecting to see my parents waiting. But I saw no one. I was surrounded by unfamiliar faces. The clothes these people are wearing, its strange.

I turned seeing two men were bringing the ladder back out. I waited for them to finish so they can direct me home. Its very strange here. Nothing looks familiar to me. "Hey Im Jimin. My family owns these grounds. Are you alright?" I stared at the man before me and I felt like I met an angel. I bowed to him earning one back. "Oh, you have a cut. Please follow me." He said and I followed him and the other man. I took a look around and I grew confused. Nothing here looks like my Kingdom. "Here. Take a seat and Ill clean you up." I sat quietly looking at the room we are in. What is this place? Have I been kidnapped? "Are you going to a cosplay thing?" The other man said as he laughed. I tilted my head not understanding him. "Whats a cosplay?" I asked as they stopped laughing.

-Jimins POV-

This guy is alittle weird. I turned to Taehyung who looked equally confused. "Its an event that you dress up for in costumes." I explained as I cleaned the dried blood. He was in some fancy hanbok looking clothes. "What is this place? Ive never seen a place like this. Are we still in Daegu?" He said once I finished putting a band aid on. "Daegu? You are in Seoul. This place is a historic site." Taehyung said as he handed him his robe back. The guy is very strange and I feel like he might have hit his head pretty hard on the way down. "Do you need a ride back home? Im clocking out and I can take you." I offered after awhile as he just sat there. He just looks confused and lost. "Im the King, Min Yoongi. I would like to return to my palace." He said with complete seriousness and I didnt know what to do.

I told him that there wasnt a palace here in Seoul. So I brought him to my apartment since he doesnt have a place to go. I dont know if he is crazy but he seems sincere about it. "Park Jimin? What are those things?" I heard him say causing me to turn around. I saw his eyes were fixed on the passing cars. "Uh those are cars. Mine is parked right there actually. The silver one." I said watching as he seemed fascinated by it. "Well come in. I think I have some clothes that will fit you." He followed me in and I told him to sit in the livingroom. I checked the time to see if the others will be home soon. I checked my messages and unsurprisingly, no messages. My ever charming boyfriend hasnt reached out to me yet. I didnt even start this fight, I never do. Once Yoongi was dressed I made us something to eat.

I sat on the couch watching Yoongi as he stared at the food. He always looks confused. "Park Jimin, what is this? What do I do with it?" He said lifting the fork I handed to him. "You use it to eat. Here watch me." I said picking up my own noodles to eat. He nodded mirroring my actions. I was curious about him and asked him to talk about himself. "You sure your not crazy? Maybe an escaped patient from the asylum." I said trying to process everything he told me. "I dont understand your meaning Park Jimin." He said bluntly as he just started at me. I waved him off grabbing his now empty plate. "So, what time period are you from exactly? Im huge on history actually." I said handing him a cup of water. He happily described his family and his time period.

As I listened to him I felt like the names he said was familiar. I knew Ive heard those names before. I just cant put my finger on it. "Well, you can stay here with me and my friends. Theres a spare room you can use." I felt sad for him. As crazy as his story sounds, I believe him. "Thank you Park Jimin. You are very kind." He said once I showed the room. I left him alone to go lay down for abit. I wonder how long this silent treatment will last. My boyfriend is honestly the worst and I cant believe Im still with him. Hes changed so much and he has gotten meaner. He doesnt treat me well anymore. I just dont know what to do anymore. Im just fed up with his constant bullshit. I need something new, so.ething better. Someone who will appreciate me. Im done with this shit.

--------------

It might be alittle messy but heres the first chapter💛