.................

"Stop trying to avoid me Hwang Yeji!" I yell after her as I chased her down the hallway near our dressing room. She glances back before quickening her pace. I groan before sprinting and grabbing onto her and lifting her off her feet as I began to carry her bridal style. She gasps and narrows her eyes towards me as she tried to escape.

"Keep fighting and I will drop you." I sharply threaten. She scans my eyes but seeing that I was completely serious, she cutely huffs and crosses her arms as she looks away from me. I chuckle, making her eyes become even more sharper than it already was.

I swiftly enter our dressing room, grateful that no one was in here and placed her on her makeup table and stood between her legs and placed both of my hands on both of her sides to block her path to escape.

We're talking whether she likes it or not.

................

Yeji's POV

"What do you want?" I annoyingly ask, ignoring the thumping sound that was being made in my chest at the lack of space between us.

Since last night I have never felt so confused in my life.

I don't recognize these strange feelings that I keep feeling ever since Ryujin began to ignore me. It was as if something broke inside me and when she finally forgave me, it was as if I was complete again.

I know it just has to do with losing one of my best friends/little sister, but why do I always get angry when I see her being close with someone else? Especially when Beomgyu called.

Ryujin scoffs and narrows her eyes before leaning slightly closer to my face, making me lean back until my back was flushed against the mirror.

"You're seriously asking me that? Really Yeji? Don't play stupid." I cross my arms and scowl towards her.

"Excuse me?" I ask offended. She raises her eyebrows and stares at me in disbelief.

"Are you being serious right now?" She angrily asks as she slams her hands on both sides of my head causing my body to feel strangely warm with the way she's acting, what would you call it?

Dominant?

"I have no idea of what you're talking about. Now, are we done here?" I sharply ask. I was feeling suffocated for an unknown reason and I don't think I'm liking it. But, I quickly felt my heart drop at the sight of the corners of Ryujin's lips dropping into a frown.

"You're really going to act like you're not avoiding me?" She asks, hurt laced onto her tone. I widen my eyes seeing her pained expression causing the pang in my chest to return. There's that pain again. What is this feeling?

Was I really avoiding Ryujin? I frown seeing her full lips quiver slightly, something she does when she's trying to hold in a cry. I quickly place my hands on her shoulders and pulled her against my chest.

"I'm sorry Ryu, I didn't mean to." I whisper. I feel a shiver go down my spine as I feel her cute button nose graze my skin as she buried her face in the crook of my neck. She wraps her warm, slender arms around my waist.

There it goes again, the secured feeling.

Shrugging it off I tighten my grip around her neck. She sniffles cutely causing my heart to swell.

"Then why did you?" She whispers.

Why did I? Why do I feel so angry whenever Beomgyu is brought into the picture? Maybe because I know Ryujin deserves someone better. Yeah. That's the reason. I exhale.

"I..I don't know but I won't do it again." She pulls away with her bottom lip sticking out causing my heart to race once again and unconsciously smile at the sight.

"Promise?" She asks with the look of hesitance etched into her unique features. I've always found Ryujin's Barbie doll feature incredible but somehow, now, I find myself staring and examining it even more than usual and every time I was, my heart would beat abnormally and unusually fast.

I place my hand softly on her cheek and felt the back of my neck heat up as she began to lean against my touch with her giant doe eyes staring right back into my hazy ones.

"I promise." I whisper. She grins and places her hand over mine. I suddenly feel my breath hitch at the back of my throat as she turns to my hand and places a soft lingering kiss on my palm.

Soft, plump lips.

She pulls away and I suddenly felt cold as she takes a step back and smiles at me while motioning towards the door with her head.

"We should go. The girls are probably looking for us." She states before heading towards the door and opening it for us. I quickly remove myself from this unknown trance and hopped off the table towards the exit.

As we were both silently walking down the hall, I feel hand quickly grab onto mine. I look over at Ryujin who was grinning from ear to ear.

There's that feeling again.