Chapter 11

"What's this Ryujinah?" Yeji continuously asked as we roamed around 7-11 in Bangkok. I chuckle and shook my head as I continued to answer her. I look at her and smiled as she continued to stare at the simple snacks in wonder. She grabs two ice creams and smiles in content. Feeling my gaze, she meets my eyes and smiles shyly.

"I'm getting two ice creams." She states proudly. I chuckle and nod my head.

"Get as much as you want Yeji." She smiles cheekily before gazing around the store again. I shake my head and chuckle to myself.

Since we got here Yeji hasn't left my side once again. I think the reason is because she didn't like the fact that we fought twice in two consecutive days and wanted to stay by my side to make it up to me.

Just seeing her smile was enough for me though. Feeling an arm snake around mine I look over and stared at Yeji in adoration as we exited the building with the bright city lights shining on our smooth skin.

"You're staring." She states. Maybe it was the fact that I was back home, but a surge of confidence waved through me as I felt myself in the comfort of Bangkok. I chuckle and nodded.

"You're pretty." I state. She instantly looks down and smiles softly as a pink tinge was slowly created on her cheeks. She nudges my side and grips onto my arm tighter.

"Are you flirting with me Shin?" She teasingly asks. Ignoring her question, I chuckle and shrug.

"Are you blushing Hwang?" I ask as I lift my free hand to pinch her cheeks causing her to playfully narrow her eyes and slap my hand away.

................

"Thank you everybody and goodnight!!" Jisu yells as the floor lowers us back under the stage. I let out a breath before squealing in excitement with the girls as we just finished our first day of our world tour. We all embraced each other into a group hug and jumped in excitement.

"Tonight was incredible!" Ryeong squeals out after we pulled away from each other. I furiously nodded my head.

"Our Thai fans were amazing!" I praise still feeling quite hazy and in dazed from the adrenaline of our performances. I look over at Yeji felt my heart swell towards her gummy smile. Feeling my eyes, she turns me and I nearly melted at the sight of her smile widening.

"You were amazing Ryu!" She exclaims happily. I smile and bow my head shyly.

"Thanks Yeji." Before any of us could speak anymore, our backstage crew instantly told us to follow them back to our dressing room.

Jisu and Ryeong instantly locked onto each other's arms and began to compliment on each other's solo performances. Ryeong then turns her face to me.

"By the way! That solo performance of yours Ryujin was beyond my expectations! You really surprised us all tonight." She says. I laugh with my cheeks heating up and swatted my hands dismissively.

"You girls all did amazing!" Ryeong smiles wide before turning back around, chatting up with Jisu. I flinch in surprise as I felt a hand slide into mine. I look over at Yeji a chuckle seeing her childishly swinging our arms back and forth.

My heart felt as if it was going to shoot out of my chest at the feeling of her hand fitting perfectly inside mine. She looks up at me and sends me a faint smile.

"Your performance was quite.... interesting." She slowly says. I chuckle and raise my eyebrows in amusement.

"Is that good thing or bad thing?" I teasingly ask. She rolls her feline eyes in a teasing matter and squeezes my hand reassuringly.