Shinichiro

Warning! Some spoilers and angst ahead!
TW: sleep paralysis.

Y/n pov:

"Nooo! Why did he has to die he seemed like a cool character?!!"

I was sitting on my bed reading the Tokyo revengers manga after one of my friends recommended it to me, I got so obsessed after reading a few chapters that I decided to binge read the whole thing.

I reached the chapter of Shinichiro's death, I don't even know much about the guy yet but just from the bits that revealed about him he seemed like a very important character.

I kept reading the manga reaching baji's death which left me in tears for some time then Hina's death (again) then chifuyu's death which made me speechless for a good minute then Mikey getting crazy and killing everyone he ever met and ending up dying, but Emma's death is what broke me the most she didn't deserve this.

"This all wouldn't have happened if Shinichiro didn't die" I mumbled to myself.
Then I decided to take a break from reading and sleep, it was 12 am and I have work tomorrow anyway.

.............................................

I woke up in cold sweat, It felt like there was a hand strangling me and I couldn't move, I wanted to scream but nothing came out of my mouth,I wanted to get rid of the invisible hand around my neck but I couldn't even move my finger, my breath became shallower and my vision got blurry, the invisible hand around my neck tightening and soon enough I lost consciousness.

Did I die? I don't even know.

Shinichiro's pov:

The shop didn't have any customers at the moment so I decided to take a smoke break, I put on the closed sign and locked the door.

The weather was nice today, good for a walk around the neighborhood, I took out a cigarette from my pack and lit it as I walked, then I noticed a figure at an alley close to my shop.

I carefully walked toward the alley to see what was that, and then I saw her, an unconscious girl, I quickly stubbed the cigarette and rushed towards the girl.

"Miss? Miss! Wake up, are you okay?!" I tried to shake her but she didn't move, I checked her pulse and tried to see if she had any injuries but thankfully she was unharmed, her pulse was a bit slower than normal but not to the point that it was dangerous, she seemed to be breathing normally as well.

It was like she is sleeping but who sleeps in a dark alley? She didn't look japanese as well.

I tried tapping her face to wake her but she didn't move, it made me more worried now.

"I can't just leave her here" I mumbled to myself, then I carefully carried her, grandpa will probably know what to do.

Y/n pov:

I was hearing some faint voice of a man, I tried opening my eyes but I couldn't.

"Miss ....up, are... okay?" I felt a hand shaking my body lightly, the voice was somehow familiar but I had no idea who was that.

Then I felt my body being lifted and then nothing my senses numbing once again.

.............................................