Inui

A/n: this story won't fully follow the original TR manga.

Love is very tricky, we spend most of our lives looking for true love and find nothing but once you stop searching it comes to you from the least expected places and the least expected people.

Y/n is a very simple girl, all she knows in life is her home, school and the public library where she spends her weekends with her best friend Aimi reading cheesy romantic novels.

If you ask y/n about the type of man she likes she would say tall, manly men with black hair, piercing eyes, and sharp features, men who can make her heart flutter by small words, that was her type, but she couldn't find it no matter how hard she looks.

"Ugh! Why can't I find a man like this?!" Aimi groaned next to the girl making her giggle.

"You will Aimi, one day you will" y/n tried to comfort her Friend.

"He bought her a lavender field just because she said she liked lavenders!" Aimi said in a louder voice now making the librarian shush her and she mumbled a shy "sorry".

Y/n Shaked her head and returned back to reading her book.

A few hours passed and y/n decided to call it a day and return home with Aimi, she stood up to return the book she was reading and that when she saw him, looking for a book on one of the shelves.

The best description for the male she saw was dreamy, he had the prettiest sunflower blond hair, calm emerald eyes and soft facial features, he had a scar on his face but it made him even prettier, he was like art and it made y/n mesmerized.

He is the far opposite of y/n's type but at this moment she didn't care about her type, all she wanted to do is stare at this beautiful boy in front of her.

"Y/n! You coming?" Aimi asked.
"Huh? Y-yea" y/n hurriedly put her book back before following her Friend outside the library.

.......................................

Y/n thought that she will forget about that boy once she got home but she was wrong, he haunted her thoughts for the rest of the week, she wanted to know more about him, his name would be a good start.

But then she realized, what if he doesn't come to the library again, it was her first time seeing him there anyway, y/n started to feel sad she wanted to see this beautiful boy again it's unfair to be deprived from seeing such a mesmerizing creature just after knowing he existed.

And with that y/n waited eagerly for the next weekend, hoping that she will see the boy again.

The next weekend came by and y/n dragged her best friend to the library so early, she normally goes there in the afternoon but today she was standing in front of the library at 9 am.

Aimi yawned for the nth time as she was reading the book in front of her "why did we have to come here so early? She whined and glared at her Friend.

Y/n shrugged "I was bored".

Y/n barely focused on her book always looking up when she heard someone entering the library, looking around hoping she can see the blond male but he wasn't there.

Y/n felt her heart getting heavier as time passed, it's now 5 pm she has been here for eight hours, her friend kept demanding to leave since 2 pm but y/n wanted to stay for a bit longer at the end Aimi had to drag her out of the library.