Rindou

Suggestive theme 🔞

Decisions shape our lives, one decision can make someone's life a pure Bliss while other can make it a living hell, everyone say that being reckless is bad but sometimes being reckless is needed to discover more about one's self.

Y/N L/N had a boring life, she worked as a doctor at an elite hospital, people might think being a doctor is exciting but once you get used to it, it becomes a normal, boring job, she spent her free time at home watching Netflix or reading books.

She didn't hate her life, on the contrary, she valued the peace and quiet, she valued her patients and her books, she only doubted herself when someone pointed out how empty her life is.

Just like now when her co-worker and best friend Kaori asked her for the nth time to have a girls night out at a club tomorrow.

"Come onnn y/n! It's our day off we deserve a break" the blonde lady whined as she was getting ready to leave the hospital after a 24 hour shift with her friend.

"Exactly it's our day off I don't want to spend it in a loud place filled with drunk people" y/n argued.

"We can get drunk as well, dance, sleep with random hot strangers, come on y/n please! You need a change in your life every now and then"

Y/n sighed "there is no way you will leave me alone, won't you?"

Kaori had the brightest smile on her face "nope, your only choice is to come with me"

Y/n rolled her eyes "fine fine I'll come with you tomorrow"

Kaori bounced on her heels happily before hugging her friend "yay! We will have an unforgettable night!"

................................

The next day y/n started getting ready for the dreaded night, it's now 10 pm Kaori told her she will come to pick her up at 11 pm.

She put on a black backless dress that reached knees and did her hair and makeup, y/n has to admit that it's been a while since she dressed up like this she always wore casual clothes, hair in a bun and the least possible makeup, looking at her reflection in the mirror she could barely recognize herself.

She put on some golden accessories, grabbed her red purse that she paired with black heels before heading out of her house.

"Omg who are you?!" Kaori exclaimed "you look absolutely different and I love it!"

Y/n giggled as she got into her friend's car noticing her silver crop top paired with black miniskirt and black stilettos "you look amazing too Kaori"

"I'm so hooking you up with someone tonight" Kaori said as she started the car.

This is going to be a long night.

......................................

The two girls entered the club going straight to the bar to order their drinks.

After ordering the drinks they both settled on the bar stools waiting for their drinks and chatting together.

"Psst, a hottie checking you out 9 o'clock" Kaori said while sipping on her drink.

Y/n rolled her eyes but was curious enough to look in the direction her friend told her, she saw a booth with multiple men sitting, some were drinking and chatting with each others and some had girls on their laps, and then she saw him he was handsome she will have to admit, very handsome actually, he was wearing a mint green three pieces suit normally she would find this color questionable as a suit but it fits him perfectly like this suit was made for him, he had long wolf cut hair, sleepy eyes and plump lips pulled in a smirk.