Kazutura

One more chance, that's all he needed one more chance to prove he is a good person, that he wasn't a monster like he was portrayed.

Hanemiya Kazutura was just a kid, a broken kid who everyone abandoned, and he made a mistake that will change his entire life.

Y/n pov:

Ugh Mondays, I really hate Mondays, they are always boring and long I wish they never existed.

I entered the class earlier than usual making my way to my desk, put down my things and sat down, no one showed up yet "great, time for a quick nap" I mumbled to myself resting my head on the desk over my folded arms.

"Oi! Y/n wake up the teacher just entered" Haruka my best friend Shaked my shoulder lightly waking me up.
I groaned rubbing my eyes and sitting upright, the girl snickered at me "good morning, princess!" She whispered mocking me.
I just rolled my eyes and was about to say something when the teacher cleared his throat and started the lesson.
'Another day another boring lesson, I Could be sleeping now' I thought.

An hour later the teacher finished the lesson and we were packing our things.

"One more thing!" The teacher spoke once more "you have an assignment, we talked to the juvie manager in our district and each one of you will be assigned one of the prisoners, you will exchange letters with them for a month and then you will write an essay about what you learned from this experience".

Everyone in the class started whispering amongst themselves, some where excited and others were stressed about it.

"Ugh, why do we have to talk to such criminals, I'm sure they will be bunch of perverts, how can our teacher do this to us" Haruka said obviously annoyed with the whole situation.

Me on the other hand didn't care much, to me it was an assignment just like any other assignment, it's not like I will meet that person in real or anything.

The teacher spoke again "you guys don't have to be worried about anything, the letters will be monitored by the juvie officers through the entire month and the prisoners won't know your identity unless you chose to show it to them" that seemed to calm the worried students a bit then the teacher continued "I'll assign you to the names I have right now"

The teacher started pairing us with the unknown prisoners and giving each one of us a paper with the address that we will send the letters to and some info about them.

"Miss l/n y/n you will be paired with Hanemiya Kazutura" he said giving me a paper with a few info about the said male.

The bell rang and we left the classroom, me and Haruka walking together.

"I'm not excited for this assignment" she grumbled.
I giggled at her "it's an assignment Haruka, you don't get excited for assignments"
She pouted "the guy I'm going to send letters to burned two cars and stole money from a convenient store, he is crazy!"
Now that I remember I didn't get to read the paper with info about the guy named Hanemiya Kazutura.

"What did your  guy do by the way?" Haruka said.
"Don't say 'my guy' you make it sound wrong" I rolled my eyes "and I didn't see yet"
"Come on read it now! I wanna know" she exclaimed.
I sighed "fine fine" I got the paper out of my bag and started reading.

Name: Hanemiya Kazutura.
Age: 16 years old

"Oh he is one year older that me" I mumbled.
"Continue!" Haruka demanded.

Crime: Murdering a teenager.
History: got into juvie for 2 years before for murdering a motorbike shop owner.
Current sentence: 10 years.

"Holy shit! He is a maniac killer!" Haruka shouted "how can our teacher include someone like that?!"