"You so excited like a lil kid" I turn down the radio.

"So excited!" He said like Kevin Hart. (Iykyk)

"Ugh" I groan gripping onto the door. Contractions were about to start beating my ass and to make matters work these fuckers were kicking.

"It hurt?"

"No shit Sherlock" I say getting an attitude. I can't believe I let him get me in this situation.

"Don't be mad at motherfucking me" he said and we finally pulled into the hospital ER.

"Get me a wheelchair" I say rubbing my stomach.

He got the wheelchair and I was now being rolled to a room by a nurse.

"You excited?" The nurse asked.

"Yeah" I say trying to work through the pain.

"Okay so what time would you say your water broke?" She asked helping me putting on the gown.

"Around 3:45- 3:50" I say climbing into the bed slowly.

"Okay so any contractions?"

"Yes"

"How far apart are they?"

"Umm I've only had one and that was like maybe five minutes go"

"Okay so we'll keep track of that" she smiled sweetly and Taurus walked in with the bags. "So no food"

"What?!" I say cause now that I was up I was hungry as hell.

"For roughly 4-8 hours we need to see how dilated you are" she said taking off the gloves she had on previously putting on a new pair.

"You finna stick yo fingers in there?" Taurus asked her.

"Yes" she chuckled.

"Mm"

"You ready?" She asked me and I nod letting her do her job. "So 3 centimeters"

"Oh my gosh" I slap my forehead. I can't live like this can't even eat.

Capalots and arinators

Ma🤍
Room number?

157

Leilani💕
We'll be there in about 30 minutes

Take your time I got a long wait anyways

Taurus mommy♥️
lol it'll be quicker than you know it.

I looked over at Taurus on the pull out bed and he was sleep already.

I turned on the tv watching the new. Ion even watch this shit.

"Can y'all hurry the process up?" I ask my belly "one kick for yes and two for no"

I got no answer.

"Wow so y'all gon ignore me? That's crazy y'all grounded already couldn't even get out the womb and already grounded" I shake my head feeling multiple kicks then. "Oh so y'all don't like that?"

A light knock was at the door then my mama and Yanna walked in.

"Hey sissy!" Yanna said quietly walking over giving me a hug "hey babies"

"So did y'all choose a name for baby girl?" My mama asked sitting in a chair.

"No just Tremani"

"Give her your middle name" Yanna shrugged pulling a chair next to me.

"Mm nah ion want that"

"Name her Gemini"she said