"Stop! Why are you doing this to us?" Ryujin cries out as she stares up at her father whose expression suddenly changed to something so unreadable and so cold.

Ignoring the girls, he once took care of and loved, her father simply turned around and left the house. Ryujin rapidly shakes her head.

"Papa!! Papa!!" She screams out and tries to go after him but her mother quickly grabs her and embraces her tightly, not wanting her to feel any more pain than she already is.

"I'm sorry baby. I am so sorry." Her mother cries out as Ryujin clenches her eyes tight and wraps her tiny arms around her mother's waist.

"Why doesn't he love me anymore?" Ryujin exclaims loudly as her tears refused to stop. Her mother gulps down a lump in her throat as she pulls away and places her hands on Ryujin cheeks and stares directly into her eyes.

"I need you to be strong Baby. It's just going to be us two and we're going have to stick together." Ryujin shakes her head sobbing as the pain began to become unbearable. Her mother quickly embraces her into her chest once again.

'I'm not enough.' Ryujin thought to herself as she clenched her fist around her mother's waist. And without knowing Ryujin had heard, her mother lowly whispers to herself.

"I hope you'll never lie like your father."

Ryujin heard it all.

End of flashback

..................

"Ryujin?" I quickly shake my head, gritting my teeth as the memory appeared once again as I stared at Yeji standing in front of me with a sorrow expression.

I exhale before walking towards the edge of my bed. I sit myself down before looking back up at her. Yeji carefully walks towards me until she stood in front of me.

"I'm sorry." She says in a small whisper. I remained quiet as I lower my head towards my clasped hands and began to fiddle with my thumbs. Yeji took my silence as a permission to continue.

"Please understand that I never meant what I said that night. I would never hurt you on purpose like that. I love you so much Ryujin that I can't bear the thought of losing you." Her voice was starting to tremble, indicating that she was slowly going to break down. She swiftly kneels in front of me and grabs onto my trembling hands.

'She loves me but not the way I love her.'

'It's not like you're enough for anyone so why even bother?'

"I know that I'm making you help me lie to them but please believe me that I only have good intentions. I can't risk you girls getting attacked because of me. Not again." She sniffs and I bite my lip as I felt her tear drop onto my hand. The pain of her crying was causing my chest to tighten.

"Please Ryujin I am so sorry. I didn't mean it! I never meant to cause you so much stress and pain an-" her breath had started to quicken and sobs were already escaping her that I swiftly lifted my head and wrapped my arms around, pulling her into my chest.

She gasps but quickly melts into my body and wraps her arms around me while holding onto the back of my shirt tightly as she buried her face into my neck, making her tears soak my shirt.

"I forgive you." I whisper. I began to rub her back soothingly as her body was trembling from her muffled cries. It broke my heart to see her at this state.

As much as I was hurt of her lying, I understood her reasoning. The main thing I was very much upset about was her relationship status. But I've accepted the fact that she was never going to feel the same way.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." She repeats in a whisper. I nod my head and softly kissed the top of her head before pulling back and placing my hands on her cheeks with a small smile displayed on my lips.

My heart was swelling at the sight of her adorable little pout and her nose scrunching up as she began to sniffle lightly. I chuckle and began to wipe her tears with my thumb.

"I forgive you. Now stop crying you big baby and come cuddle with me. I missed my cuddle buddy you know?" I tease. She lifts her gaze up at me quickly and smiles as she excitedly nods. I laugh lightly as I began to pull her with me onto the bed and place her head on my chest as I secured her in my arms.

She sighs in content as she wrapped her arms around my waist. She lifts her head and buries it into my neck and began to smile. I chuckle and look down at her in amusement.

"Why are you smiling like that?" She shrugs and places a soft kiss on my neck before placing her head back into my chest and closing her eyes as her body began to soften.

"I just missed you."