Chapter 12

My world was in pieces. I couldn't think.

I saw a piece of paper that said "Lauren" on it. It was from Camila.

"Dear Lauren,

I love you. Don't ever think this was because of you. I couldn't take it anymore. I don't know why people hate me so much for one mistake. It was better to end everything. When it's your time i'll be here waiting. Never forget I love you. I always will. But what's the point of living if you hate yourself? But I wouldn't have made it that far. I would've died the day I met you, if I hadn't met you. If that makes sense. I am so sorry if this makes you mad or sad. I just can't live like this. I wish it was only me and you, no people to do this to me. They left this note in my locker, it was horrible. But the funny thing was I felt the same way about myself. You were my everything. Just know that I will never leave you. EVER.

Love,

Camz"

I had to do it. I needed Camila. I will soon but not now.

I ran to house crying with my head in my hands.

"What's wrong?" My dad asked as I walked in.

"Ca-mila." I stuttered. I sat beside him.

"What did she do?"

"She's ....... She's dead." I cried harder at the thought.

"Lauren, I'm so sorry." He hugged me as I cried on his shoulder. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

"What's wrong?" I looked up to see my mom, Chris and Taylor.

"It's Camila, she, ummm, passed away." My dad said for me.

"Lauren." My mom said almost crying. Even Taylor looked sad.

"I'm going in my room." I walked up the stairs and fell on my bed. I got out my iPod and played some of Camila's favorite songs. First "Little Things", "Irrestible", and finally "Moments". They all reminded me of Camila. Especially the last one, Moments.

*****THE NEXT DAY*****

I walked into school staring at my feet. Whispering the lyrics to Moments to myself. I was still crying. I hadn't slept at all last night.

"What you crying? Camila break up with you?" Keaton said as his friends laughed.

"Actually, she killed herself because of people like you!" I yelled and I looked up into eyes with anger.

"Lauren, I'm sorry." Keaton looked serious.

"No you're not!" I ran into the bathroom and stayed there until school was over. I skipped every class.

I ran out the door before everyone. I ran home and into my room. I played Moments and went into the bathroom.

June 10th, 2012, the day Lauren Jauregui took her own life.

-The End-