Irresistible Little Things {Camren Story}

Camila Cabello was a normal girl going to a normal high school in a normal world. Until Lauren Jauregui turned her world upside down.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Umm, sorry." I blushed. I just ran into someone. I was staring at the guy behind them and walked right into them.

"It's ok. It's not like you did it on purpose. Right?" She said pointing to me jokingly.

I laughed. "I swear it was an accident."

"By the way, what's your name?" She asked.

"I'm Camila Cabello." I said

"I'm Lauren. Lauren Jauregui."

The bell rang.

"I'll see you later, Camila, we should hang out sometime." She walked to her next class. I did the same. I was excited that I met Lauren. I didnt have any friends and She seemed like a very nice person.

*Later that day*

"Camila!" I turned around to see Lauren running towards me. I was walking home and I guess she was doing the same.

"Lauren!" I shouted back. I ran towards her. I tripped about half way to her.

"Camila, are you ok?" She held me in her arms. In that moment I felt something. I didn't know what it was but I liked it.

"Y-yeah." I stuttered. I didn't know why. I also felt nervous.

"Where do you live?" She asked. She helped me stand and I was still in her arms.

I pointed towards a white house not that far away. She guided me to it in her arms.

"Lauren, do you want to hang out?" I asked as we stopped at my house.

"Sure." She replied.

We walked in my house. I showed her where my room was and we went in. We both sat on my bed. She pulled out her phone. Her background was Ed Sheeran.

"You like Ed Sheeran?" I asked her as she looked up.

"Who doesn't?"

"That's true."

"I can see you like One Direction." She laughed circling her head around my room full of posters.

"Yeah, do you l-" I was cut off by her phone. A Lana Del Ray song started to play and she looked down.

"Sorry, I talk to him later."

"If you want you can talk to him now."

"No, I came here to get to know you."

"What do you what to know?" I asked.

"What do you what me to know?" I trusted Lauren. I don't know why I'm trusting a stranger but I am. Lauren was different.

We talked for hours until her mom called her to come home.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Camz." She said.

"What?"

"Oh, do you not me to call you that?"

"It's ok, I like it, Lolo."

She laughed and walked out the door. She only lived three houses over. We could do this everyday.

Lauren was the only person I told a lot of the stuff I told her. She is the only person I could tell. I had no friends. They all ditched me about a year ago. The popular girls used to pick on me and now everyone does. I'm lucky Lauren is new.