Who are you?!

Jades POV-

I was just about to hit play on the screen but suddenly the door bursted open and different Versions of the Olympians appeared and there was a red haired boy about my age. Next to a tall intimidating man that I figured was hades.

Next thing I hear IS VERY high pitched...

Sam, Bucky, Clint, Quill-  AHHHHHHHH

Next thing I know my hair goes full flame which I would've though to not be possible as I control ice and water as well.

Me- SHUT UP!!!

My voice sounded evil. I like it...😊

They nodded fast.

Hades(2)- BOY!! WHAT DID YOU DO!!

Boy- I didn't do anything father. Also my name is ZAGREUS. Say it with me, Zag-Reus. 😏

Hades(2) looked furious.

Then a older looking Persephone appeared and looked like she was going to faint any minute.

Persephone(2)- Z-Zagreus...?!!

Zagreus- M-M-Mother...?!

Hades(2)- Persephone?!

Persephone(2) hits him over the head with a shoe.

Before it escalated I spoke up.

Me- Umm... what is happening?!

They all turned to me

My dads&Maleficent- WE DON'T KNOW!!

Me- I wasn't talking to you Hades. Or You Poseidon.

They looked a little sad but I don't really care.

Hadie came over to me. Surprisingly HE turned into a wolf pup. And took a nap in my lap.

I received a note saying that the other people are from a games called, "HADES"

Zeus(2)- WHO ARE YOU?! I DEMAND YOU LET US GO!

Uncle Zeus rolled his eyes in agreement but he also knows what's going to happen.

Me/Percy/Nico/Thalia- Calm down thunder pants.

The other Greek gods and demigods laughed.

Zeus(2)- HOW DARE YOU!! I WILL FRY YOU!!

The laughter stopped as the air turned crisp.

Me- Look here. Your majesty I'm more powerful than you, your brothers and Gaia combined. I'm the child of 3 olympians. So DON'T YOU DARE ACT SNOBBISH!! EITHER VERSIONS OF YOU!! EVEN IF IT'S MY UNCLE VERSION I WOULD DESTROY YOU BOTH!! SO SHUT UP!

Both Zeus blinked in sync.

My Dads were laughing their faces off.

Joined in by Mal and Hayden.

Demeter(2)- Look here young one, we don't know where we are or who you are.

Demeter(1)- you need some cereal.

I rolled my eyes.

Then

As suddenly as they appeared they disappeared

Leave everyone in the theater VERY VERY confused.

(In case no one knows this, this is a crossover with a game called Hades.)

Byeeeeeeee