Dreams or Visions?/Break

Jades POV-

I think I dozed off in my seat because I had the weirdest dream ever.

*dream*

I saw my old crush, Maleficent was marrying his father making him my step brother. He looked slightly older and his Dirty Blonde hair was still going over one of his Ocean Blue eyes. I could feel my heart beating out of my chest.

Then I woke up.

*theater*

I jumped up almost to the ceiling. Mal and Hayden flinched a little bit at the sudden movement.

Mal- Jade...? Are you okay?!

Me- yeah..! I'm fine! I said kind of dazed

Jackson was looking at me warily like he was trying to read my mind again. Buttttttttt I put up a wall to block him and anyone else out.

Jackson huffed in annoyance when he noticed what I did.

Me- Okay! We're going to have a short break. Everyone can go rest or eat if they would like too. I'm going to my room. Everyone, leave me alone.

My family (biological and not) looked at me concerned

*One eternity later*

I heard a knock on my door and saw it was Hades and Poseidon. Great.

Hades- Jade, can we come in...?

Me- No.

Poseidon- Please honey..?

I sighed.

Me- Fine.

I opened the door with my magic. Make it fast make it quick open up without a kick.

They came in instantly when my door popped open.

Me- What?

They exchanged looks. Then looked back at me with eyes that clearly said they were sorry for leaving me, Mal and Hayden.

Me- you abandoned us when we were babies.

Poseidon- to be fair I didn't know you existed..

Me&Hades- THATS NOT HELPING YOUR CASE!

Me- And you left as soon as you found out My mom (Maleficent) was pregnant. You started a different Family with Kore.

They looked guilty then they started singing. MUCH MUCH MUCH to my annoyance.

Hades and Poseidon- Listen little girl your talking to two gods and we don't wanna here the drama

Hades- Kindness ain't my brand

Me-Oh I guess that's why you ran!

Hades- Try being married to your mama