Avengers 1-edited-

No one's POV-

The screen turned on and their was sudden quietness...

Then....

EVERYONE was laughing well everyone except Bucky and Thanos.

Even Odin had a smile!!

HELA WAS GIGGLING!!!!

"HA! TAKE THAT UNCLE BUCKY!!" Peter Yelled

"UNCLE?!!!?" Bucky yelled confused

"KID,YOU BLOCKED HIS PUNCH!?!" Yelled tony

"YOU BROUGHT A 16 YEAR OLD TO A BATTLE!!!" Yelled an iced Marciano.

"I suddenly have a lot of respect over him." Sam muttered then screamed, "I THREW HIM OUT A WINDOW!!" And then May,Tony,Nat,Clint,Scott and Steve whipped their heads around so fast I thought their necks broke.

"YOU THREW HIM OUT A WINDOW!!!!!??" Came 6 angry screams and glares resulting in Sam to gulp and laugh nervously.

"PUNY PARKER IS SPIDER-MAN?!! THERES NO WAY!! HE MUST'VE BRIBED WHOEVER DREW THIS!" Yelled Flash who had just received a note saying Peter is Spider-Man. "THERE IS NO WAY I BULLIED MY IDOL!"

...

"You bullied him...?" Came a dark sounding voice... which surprisingly came from...

...

...

...

Pepper!

Tony looked pale and scared that peppers angry so he did what any man would do and jumped behind Rhodey.

"N-No.." came a weak squeak from flash.

Mj just looked up from her book and said, "Still a loser." Then went back to reading.

"I like her." Said Nat.

Tony&Rhodey- Oh great. A mini Nat. 

Nat- Shut up Tony Stank and platypus

They shut up... but not before tony stuck his tongue out.

Nat punched him for that

Mj looked a little proud of being compared to THE Natasha Romanoff!!