Happy Birthday to Touko Kirigaya of Morfonica and Hisako Kanemoto!

―――――――――――――――――――
Happy Birthday to Touko Kirigaya!
―――――――――――――――――――

Happy Birthday to the gyaru guitarist of Morfonica and SoupSlicker's ultimate waifu: Touko Kirigaya (桐ケ谷 透子)!

―――――――――――――――――――
Happy Birthday to Hisako Kanemoto!
―――――――――――――――――――

Happy Birthday to the voice actor of Tsugumi Hazawa; Hisako Kanemoto (金元 寿子)!

Besides voicing Tsugumi Hazawa from Bang Dream! franchise, she was best well-known for voicing:

Erina Nakiri in Shokugeki no Soma (replacing Risa Taneda; started from Season 2 OVA)
Saiga-12 and PzB 39 in Girls Frontline
Karen Tendou in Gamers!
Ptilopsis in Arknights
Kiyoshimo, Hayashimo, Harusame, and Hoppou in Kantai Collection
Yayoi Kise [Cure Peace] in Smile Precure!
Murakumo in Senran Kagura series
Natsuki Minamiya in Strike the Blood
Zenith Greyrat in Mushoku Tensei
Tuka Luna Marceau in Gate

―――――――――――――――――――
Dynasty Warriors 9 Empires - Gameplay Features Trailer
―――――――――――――――――――

Dynasty Warriors 9 Empires is currently under development and it will be released on 15th February 2022 for Playstation 4, Playstation 5*, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam.

Depending on the playstyle, gamers will be rewarded with one of six titles based on reputation. After receiving your title, the affinity between you and the other officers will change, and there will even be special events to help showcase the truly good and truly evil among us. As event scenes play out, you will also be able to witness the intense human drama. By deepening your relationships with your favorite officers, not only will you be able to marry them, but you can also have a child who has the ability to grow up and become an officer, enabling gamers to play through Conquest mode once again, only this time, playing as the new officer who they've already watched grow up inside their game.

In addition, Koei Tecmo America announced that Dynasty Warriors 9 Empires will receive an upcoming demo before the game launches, in early 2022. In the demo, gamers will be able to experience the newly evolved castle sieges, including both invasion battles and defense. Fans will also be able to try out the full version of the game's edit mode, enabling the complete creation and editing abilities of new officers in detail before release. The edit officer data can then be transferred from the demo version to the full game as long as you are playing the same platform on both the demo and final product.

*For Playstation 5, the game is digitally released.