Mourning Window

Harry's POV:
I sat looking out of the tower's window. I had my curtains closed, I look down at the shirt I had slept in. It was a old Weasley sweater. The yarn looked old even though it had only been 2 years. Yet again, the last 2 years have felt like 100. I felt a tear slip past my eye. I quick wiped it away and grabbed the hem of the sweater. I look to make sure my curtains around my little bed area are closed and yank up the sweater. Reveling the white binder underneath.

I look at my binder and sigh. I had took it of until I woke up about a hour ago. Most of the other boys hadn't been awake and I had quickly slipped back into my sweater afterwards.

I sigh and walk a few steps to my trunk. Pulling out one of the hundreds of never ending white button downs I put it around my shoulders and button it bottom to top.
I grab my tie and quickly tied it. After years of practicing I could do it in under a minute. 1 minute to tie a tie... That's good right.

I sigh again. Today is gonna be a long day. I quickly grab the black cloak from until the bed where I had laid it before. I slip it on and open the curtains ready for whatever cruel events life has planned for me.

242 Words!
Remember this is just the first chapter!! There is more to come
And let me tell you. I was sooo excited to get to work on this story! It excited me so much! I can't wait to do the next chapter (won't promise when that will be ofc y'all know I can't keep a good schedule!)
-Alex