DESIGN NOTES 1

Venni Lehtinen:
Venni is a tall Finnish person (178cm) with well-kempt purple hair, blue eyes, a fair skin complexion, and a slim build which he doesn't usually show. Like most of the characters in this story, he typically changes clothes but his most notable outfit consists of red eyeglasses, a brown denim jacket, a white dress shirt with a yellow necktie, black jeans, and brown Timberland boots.

Beniko Haruna:
Beniko is a petite girl (157cm) with blue chin-length hair that has blunt bangs, olive-green eyes, a fair skin complexion, and a hair clip on the left side of her bangs. Her most notable outfit consists of her wearing black headphones, a blue t-shirt, a black hoodie with a white interior, dark blue shorts, and black Chuck Taylor sneakers.

Takeru Miyazono:
Takeru is a short boy (160cm) with shaggy red hair that covers his eyes, amber eyes that aren't typically seen, pale skin, and a small stature which gets him mistaken for being a kid. His most notable outfit consists of a red scarf, a black turtleneck sweater, dark blue jeans, and black work shoes. Whenever he gets serious, his left eye gets exposed and glows.

Akio Kanayama:
Akio is a tall boy about as tall as Venni (177cm) with blonde hair tied into a ponytail that also has black highlights, dark-green eyes, a fair skin complexion, and just like Venni, a slim and muscular build. His most notable outfit consists of a white V-neck shirt, an army green trenchcoat with a beige fur collar, a brown belt with gold buckles, gray khakis, and white running shoes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BEYBLADE GIMMICKS:

Avalanche Vainamoinen (Avalanche Vainamoinen Fortress Trigger-12V):

Blade - Avalanche:
Avalanche is a Blade with six wings similar which are spring-loaded and look like the heads of birds. If the wings get pushed back, a hidden layer underneath appears which is smooth, allowing it to be more circular and while also making it parry opponents.

Formula Core - Vainamoinen:
Vainamoinen features a bird swirling around an orb in the center as its motif and is meant to represent the namesake of this Bey, Vainamoinen, a Finnish hero with a magical voice. It has four moderately strong teeth.

Armor - 12:
12 is a circular armor that has its outsides coated in rubber, allowing it to absorb attacks more efficiently at the cost of its weight.

Core Frame - V:
V is a Core Frame with wings on each side, and shorter tabs underneath, meaning the gap of the Blade and the Disc is somewhat smaller than Beys in High Mode.

Forge Disc - Fortress:
Fortress is a circular DB Disc with a cross that extends throughout the Bey, with it having a small orb on each end. It's also slightly thick, meaning it protrudes downwards and allows it to have a lower center of gravity.

Performance Tip - Trigger:
Trigger is a Defense-type Driver with an automatic gimmick change, while also having a rubber ring (like Zone+Z) and a low cone tip sticking out at the center. When launched strongly, the rubber ring locks up, and when it begins to lose spin, the ring becomes free-spinning.

Paintjob:
Vainamoinen is primarily painted in white, with its secondary being purple while also having some hints of blue around the Blade. The frame is painted in lavender with gold glitter, while the motif is painted in metallic purple with a blue eye and the Driver is painted in white, with the rubber being purple. 

Gladius Brunhilde (Gladius Brunhilde Apex Sword'):

Energy Layer - Gladius Brunhilde:
Gladius Brunhilde is an Attack-type Layer with an elliptical diamond shape similar to a fusion of Prime Apocalypse and Sieg Xcalibur. The four points of contact point both ways, and a metal sword is seen in the center running down the length of the layer, giving it a lot of attack power at the cost of balance. It has four strong teeth similar to Winning Valkyrie.

Forge Disc - Apex:
Apex is a DB disc with an irregular shape similar to Blitz, with a sword around the center, making one side heavier than the other. The heavy point is meant to line up with the Gladius Brunhilde layer, synergizing with it and making the sword's main point of contact heavier.

Performance Tip - Sword':
Sword is an Attack-type with a wide metal flat tip that has six points of contact, and two sword-like protrusions meant to synergize with the Apex disc as well as the layer, further strengthening its attack power. It is also the Dash version of Sword, meaning it has a stronger lock.

Paintjob:
Brunhilde is primarily painted in dark blue, with its secondary color being midnight blue as well as gold. There are some hints of gold all around, and the Driver is painted in dark blue with gold metal.

Skyline Tennin (Skyline Tennin Velocita Quantum-0T):

Formula Blade - Skyline:
Skyline is a Blade with three blades that connect with each other and form a perfect circle, similar to Guardian Kerbeus. In each wing it has wings inside that retract under high speeds, hollowing out the main wings and allowing them to dampen attacks efficiently. When it begins to lose speed, the inner wings are pushed out and stiffen the main ones, making a more defensive shape.

Formula Core - Tennin:
Tennin is a Core with two wings and a halo on top of it as its motif, representing its namesake, the Tennin, an angelic creature in Japanese mythology. It has three weak teeth, with the final one being strong.

Armor - 0:
0 is a circular armor with four points that go both ways and is one of the heaviest Armors in the game.

Core Frame - T:
T is a Core Frame with two orbs on each side, and just like V, it has shorter tabs meaning High Mode's gap is shorter than usual.

Forge Disc - Velocita:
Velocita is a DB Disc that's circular and thick, similar to the shape of Air Knight. It has four gaps on it that feature wings that produce downforce (refer to F1 front/rear wings).

Performance Tip - Quantum:
Quantum is a Stamina-type driver with a large and smooth base surrounding it, carrying four metal balls inside of it that get pushed out in high spin speeds, increasing OWD as well as a free-spinning metal ball in the center that's somewhat wider than Orbit Metal.

Paintjob:
Tennin is primarily painted in red, with white and silver being its secondary color. It has hints of metallic crimson around it, and the motif is painted in silver with some hints of red. The Frame is painted in maroon and so is the driver. 

Wraith Amarok (Wraith Amarok Ballade High Jolt'-7AR):

Formula Blade - Wraith:
Wraith is a Blade with an elliptical shape, featuring four blades spaced and patterned similarly to the Zwei Layer Base while also having the characteristics of Judgement's rubber blades too. Two blades are larger than the other two, and are covered in jagged rubber in order to increase its attack power.

Formula Core - Amarok:
Amarok is a Core with a wolf and two claws in the center, representing its namesake which is Amarok, a legendary wolf in Inuit mythology. The motif is made of metal, increasing the weight of the combo it's on. It has two strong teeth, with the first one being moderately strong.

Armor - 7:
7 is an unbalanced armor with four protrusions on one side, and three on the other, increasing attack power at the cost of balance.

Core Frame - AR:
AR is a Core Frame with claw marks on each side, with metal replacing the protrusions that are meant to mark where the prongs go, increasing its weight.

Forge Disc - Ballade:
Ballade is a DB Disc with six blades similar to Aero, with a detachable armor around it shaped like it. If the armor is removed, it's lighter but also increases LAD by having a smoother underside and if its armor is added in, it becomes heavier and its power increases at the cost of scraping.

Performance Tip - High Jolt':
High Jolt' is an Attack-type Driver with a rubber flat that has six spikes that go clockwise, similar to L2F. These spikes make its surface area wider and make it more aggressive. It also has a secondary layer that makes it taller, but unlike most High Drivers, it's slightly shorter than them and since it's a Dash Driver it has a stronger spring.

Paintjob:
It's primarily painted in copper brown, with its secondary color being yellow and gold. The rubber blades are painted in yellow while the frame is painted in gold. The wolf's head is painted brown, while the claws are painted in gold and its driver is painted in bronze (refer to Greatest Raphael's HXt') and its rubber is painted in yellow.