Chapter Sixty Five

Start from the beginning

"Central Park building"

"You work there?" I asked but his grin only got bigger taking me back a step I hit the back of the counter on my ass but as much as it hurt it felt so good he was the one pushing me against it.

"Own it, not the only one but that's my most precious one" a smirk crawls up his lips as he looks at me up and down as if he's hungry, I gulp trying to control my breathing and hopefully I don't grow red from it.

He gets me nervous but not the type that I want to run away the excited nervous the one where you can't wait for the next moment to drop and take you some where magical. He's my adventure.

"I want-" he takes hold of my waist as I try and speak but no words want to come out "You want what?" His hands just sit there massaging me his hands go up and down but they never try and touch anything.

His head hides behind mine kissing my neck slow and soft kisses My heartbeat tried to escape my throat, and an icy shiver ran through my blood, leaving my skin hot to the touch. I hadn't known it was possible to want something so much and to fear it in equal measure. Hesitation stopped my feet and tugged at my heart.  His touch was like a light feather, his hands skimmed up the backs of my thighs, and my pulse sparked like crackles in a fire. My breasts were bare beneath my shirt, heavy and tight so close to his face. He only had put his head down to put his mouth on them, to relieve them.

His fingers grew firmer on my thighs, gripping the flesh, caressing it slowly.

He found my thong and traced the cotton downward. My body hummed in anticipation, but right before he reached where I needed him, he tugged the fabric to the side and let it snap back in place. The movement brushed my clit and sent a sizzling sensation up my spine that knocked me off balance. When my other hand found his nape to catch myself, my  nails trailed down the back of his neck.

His fingers slipped beneath my thong, sliding so low they brushed my back entrance before pausing. The touch was foreign to me, but I was so hot I found myself rolling my hips for friction.

A groan poured out of me when his hand slid further downward and one finger pushed inside of me without any type of warning.

His rough "Fuck" ran down my spine. He fucked me slowly, in and out, and the pressure built

I received a smack on the underside of my ass that sent a toe-curling rattle throughout my entire sex. I didn't think it was a good punishment at all, but then he pulled his finger out of me and a desperate ache remained. A haze had infiltrated my skin, my mind, my inhibitions, and the corners of my vision. I needed one thing, could think about only it.

His legs parted, and I didn't hesitate to step all the way between them. His gaze lifted and his eyes met mine. Our lips were inches apart. Close enough we shared breaths. Close enough to kiss.

Without another thought, I grabbed the hem of my t-shirt with both hands and pulled it off in one swoop.
He groaned, and before I could even lower my arms, his mouth latched onto my breast, giving it one slow suck while dragging his teeth across the nipple. White heat shot like lightning between my thighs before pulsing in an empty ache. I swayed into him, running one hand around his neck and into his hair.
His hand shoved down the front of my shorts, brushing over sensitive skin and cupping me with a roughness that brought me to my toes. His entire palm rubbed back and forth, a firm pressure against my clit. My head fell back with a moan.
"So fucking wet," he growled.

He sucked a nipple into his mouth and then slid two fingers deep inside me. Hot, sweet pressure filled me, threatening to overfill as he fingered me. Fast and then lazy. Over and over.

His fingers slipped out of me, pulling wetness to my clit, and when he pushed them back in, that was it. Pressure burst into tingles and flame. My veins burned up like a line of gunpowder. A shudder fluttered through my body as though three shots of liquor poured straight into my bloodstream, before a languid heat spread. He leaned forward and captured my top lip between his, kissing me with a sweet pull. When he parted his lips, I pressed mine to his and slid my tongue inside. A groan came from deep in his chest, his hands tightening on my hips.

His hand cupped the back of my head, and he sucked on my tongue. I moaned, my fingers running down his tie. The next kiss was rough, with a scrape of his teeth before easing into a wet slide. Before I could think about it his rough hands tightened more on my hips as he grabbed me and set me on the counter it was cold and hard but I loved every second of it.

His eyes were drawn to mine looking through my eyes to my whole body flushes of red creeped up my cheeks.

"Fuck me" I moaned "yeah? Say please" I'm not one to beg but for this man I'll do anything and everything. "Please fuck me" I Begged, his smirk came closer capturing my lips once again as he parted my legs.

His mouth left mine to take off his red plaid pajama pants and his briefs boxers, before I can process it his erection is looking at me. Big, long and hard.

Jesus Christ

"You sure?" I nod gulping my saliva. He tugged me back and made me warp my legs around his torso as he moved us to the couch. I sat on him he look filled with nothing but lust before I could think about it I rolled my hips, slow and lazy at first. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and pressed my face into his neck. A shiver rolled through me, pressure and heat sparking as I ground my clit against his pelvis. His hands ran down my back, gripping my ass and pulling me harder against him 

I pressed my mouth to his, gave his top lip a gentle lick, stole his breath straight from his lungs. He tasted so good. I never wanted to stop "his hands started moving me up and down. Sweet, hot pressure began to build. I moaned in his mouth. He kissed me and kissed me until I couldn't breathe anything but him. When his head lowered and he sucked a nipple into his mouth, the pressure boiled over. A shudder shook me as pleasure burst and finally dissipated. My breath came out heavy and erratic, my forehead resting on his and his hands tightened on my waist as he rocked me.

He pressed his face against my throat, let out a masculine groan that sent goose bumps down my body, and bit my neck hard enough it would leave a mark. I sat there with my arms around his shoulders, my breath fanning his throat.

He was everything I have always been looking for the last part. My last puzzle piece to my painting, I had finally found it. It was complete.

It felt like coming home after being gone for way too long.

"I knew it" he spoke holding me "what?" 

"I knew right away that you were it for me, there were no second thoughts I saw you and in an instant I knew it in my bones" I smiled  getting close to his lips but not actually kissing him yet. We looked deep into each other's eyes silently as if we were trying to figure out what the other was thinking. 

"I hope your bones are right" this time he smiled and gave me a kiss that I knew would last a life time.