Chapter Sixty Five

She wasn't sure which scared her more, the fact that he wanted to explore her depth and understand her.. or the fact that she was willing to let him.

He didn't love her but the thing is no one had ever loved her... I mean sure, guys would pick bit and pieces that suited them and that's what they loved, He was different though because she knew if he ever did love her, it would be for the whole girl that she really is.

Adelina

I told Levi, not just what happened that night but everything every single ounce of my hurt that I still had in me now he had it. He found out about logan raping me that night he wanted more depth 'before he killed him' as if, he's in jail already.

The whole time I had to have be looking down playing with the mattress because I couldn't bear looking at him in the eye, but in the middle of it he grabbed my whole face I could feel the strength it took him not to kiss me instead he did the next best thing he kissed the mole I had on the side my neck.

He trailed up until he touched my cheek a sense of clarity ran through my body as he did that I didn't want anything else but go back to those minutes. The slightest touch of him felt so good so right.

He was a stranger, I knew nothing and he had the most vulnerable part of me. Call me psycho but I loved it.

He told me about his past, how his mother was abused by most of the boyfriends that came by if they don't hit her they would hit him especially  at night when he couldn't do anything, he spoke to me and told me how he believed it was his  fault she died that it was him who couldn't do anything about it. He told me about his last relationships the great thing about them the parts that made him angry the parts that made him miss the memories. He told me all.

The next few months were no different he spent nights at my place, we would go out to eat or he would cook for me at times, we would stay in my bed laughing for hours or sometimes we were so bored we would play songs on the tv and just dance. If I wasn't at work I was with Levi. I always wondered how he gets paid so much and most of the time he's never working until I asked.

"Levi how the hell are you rich and you never go to work?" He laughs flipping the pancakes we were craving hours ago; it was currently two in the morning on a Saturday.

"I do go to work" I jump on the counter "You don't, if you're not here you're at my work space watching me dance" he turns of the stove while one pancake is done on it and moves to the side of my thighs trapping me in.

"You look beautiful while you dance every move is so precise and even if you don't have a smile on those lips your whole face makes it seem as if your enjoying it, I love getting up and clapping for you once you're done or after a recital how you have a huge smile as you get off stage and talk about how amazing that felt"

Wow, could this guy get any better "I wasn't talking about me but thank you" I think about grabbing him but he has no shirt on so I look down to his sweatpants and pull him by that but once I look up his face doesn't change from when he was talking about me, pure adoration and lust were in those eyes. Melting me to my core.

"Thank you" I breathed, his chest was ripped and I couldn't stop looking at it "Dina"  I let out a hm? 

I moved down from the counter and kissed the side of his neck by the ear lobe he let out a small groan as I continued to do it, I didn't want to leave a mark so I trailed down his abs to his v line anticipation grew in his eyes but he pulled me back up.