Percy growled in a child of Poseidon way. Not that Eden knew. "Daughter of Pluto, you may control gems and metals. You do not control the dead."

Annabeth reached toward him as if to restrain him, but Hazel waved her off.

"Listen, eidolons," Hazel said sternly, "you do not belong here. I may not command you, but Piper does. Obey her."

Eden decided to squeeze Piper's hand, bringing it up to her lips to kiss it just because she could.

Piper looked straight at Perfect Jason. "You will leave those bodies," she repeated, even more forcefully.

Perfect Jason's face tightened. His forehead beaded with sweat. "We — we will leave these bodies."

"You will vow on the River Styx never to return to this ship," Piper continued, "and never to possess any member of this crew."

Leo and Percy both hissed in protest.

"You will promise on the River Styx," Kaleidoscope insisted.

A moment of tension. Then all three eidolons spoke in unison: "We promise on the River Styx."

"You are dead," Piper said, which was a nice touch.

"We are dead," they agreed.

"Now, leave."

All three boys slumped forward. Percy fell face-first into his pizza.

"Percy!" Annabeth grabbed him.

Piper and Hazel caught Perfect Jason's arms as he slipped out of his chair.

Leo fell toward Frank, who was nowhere near Eden. Luckily though, with her powers she'd sped over and caught his arm.

"God, I love you," Leo said to her.

Eden snickered, pulling him upright. "Love you too, loser."

He pushed her arm, brushing himself off. "Did it work?"

"It worked," Kaleidscope said. "I don't think they'll be back."

Perfect Jason blinked. "Does that mean I can stop getting head injuries now?"

Piper laughed, exhaling all her nervousness. "Come on, Lightning Boy. Let's get you some fresh air."

She looked toward Eden, who nodded. She didn't really care anyway, and it was an excuse to play her guitar until someone yelled at her. And that someone was not going to be Coach Hedge, or Leo, or Annabeth, so.

* * *

Eden didn't care about the disappearance of Percy and Annabeth that much. She didn't bother looking, just telling Piper that she'd take a shower and then do her normal routine. Piper let her, in exchange for a kiss. Or two. Or multiple.

It wasn't as if she could refuse.

So when she came into the mess hall, shiny pink top and white shorts, she was mildly surprised by the reactions.

Perfect Jason and Piper were mostly relieved. Leo couldn't stop grinning and muttering, "Classic. Classic." Frank looked hella traumatized. Only Hazel seemed scandalized, maybe because she was dead from a certain date. She kept fanning her face and wouldn't meet The Perfect Couple's eyes.

Naturally, Coach Hedge went ballistic; but Eden knew it would happen.

"Never in my life!" Coach bellowed, waving his bat and knocking over a plate of apples. What a shame for those apples. "Against the rules! Irresponsible!"