𝟕. 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭

Start from the beginning

_____[Classroom]

Adrien was looking at the door every five minutes to see if Daphne arrived making Nino look at him with an eyebrow raised.

"Dude, what's wrong with you?" Nino asked his best friend and Adrien smiles at him.

"I'm just waiting on Daphne." Adrien said looking at the door surprising Nino and two girls behind them.

"You know Daphne? The queen of miraculous, how?" Nino asked and Adrien nodded not noticing Marinette looking at him in shock.

"I met her at the park, I saw her seating in the bench where I usually rest from my photograph modeling

"I met her at the park, I saw her seating in the bench where I usually rest from my photograph modeling. She was reading a book holding an umbrella over her, her beautiful pale blonde hair and amber eyes. We talked and hit it off, she said how strange it was to talk to kids her age she's like me you know." Adrien said with a sigh a look on his face.

"Like you how?" Alya asked bumping in the conversation.

"Well, we both were never aloud to leave our home and go to school. She was never aloud to enjoy things like other kids her age, she's new to all this stuff which is why she asked me to help her how to use her phone." Adrien said with a smile, which it was true but it didn't happen on the park it happened at the new cafe Daphne had asked Adrien to help her with the phone she had bought in the morning.

"She-." Marinette was cut off by a loud bang on the door and the class looks at door as they heard a females voice, Adrien gets up from his seat in worried as he opens it.

"Daphne, are you okay?" Adrien asked as he helped her up holding her hands and she nodded.

"Yeah, I guess I still need more time to adjust walking again." She said looking at him, both of them were smiling only to snap out of it when the teacher cleared her throat with a smile.

"Welcome to class Daphne, class I want you to meet our new student joining us. I'm Miss Bustier, would you like to Introduce yourself?" Miss bustier asked her since she didn't want her new student to feel pressured into being in front of the class on her first day and first time here.

"As all of you know from watching the news I'm Daphne the queen of miraculous but please call me Daphne, after all you're going to be my classmates until further notice." Daphne said with a smile and the class were smiling waving at her except for two girls who were looking at her in suspicious.

"Why don't you have a last name?" A blond hair girl wearing sunglasses on her head asked her voice sounding snobby.

"I don't have a last name, I'm just called queen Daphne but now that you ask me I have to come up with one." Daphne said with a thought and Miss bustier claps her hands together.

"Alright, let's get started and Adrien you'll be seating with Daphne in the back." She said and Marinette stands up from her seat to look at her in shock.

"What?!" She asked in shout but looks down in embarrassment as everyone looks at her strange while Alya shakes her head.

"Is there a problem Marinette?" Miss Bustier asked and Marinette shakes her head.

"Sorry, just remember something." Marinette said seating down and looks at Adrien and Daphne who were talking to each other in silently and smiling making her frown.

_________

"What is this?" Daphne said looking at the pudding.

"That's chocolate pudding, never try it?" Adrien asked, in lunch he was with her smiling as she looks at the pudding in wonder.

"I never had anything sweet back home, except for the time you took me to the cafe but this is new." Daphne said and takes a spoon of the pudding to her mouth, she closed her eyes and smiles.

"This taste amazing, I think I love chocolate now

"This taste amazing, I think I love chocolate now." Daphne said with a big smile and Adrien blushed seeing her expression of chocolate.

"If this makes you happy with every dessert, maybe I should take you Andre's ice cream." Adrien said with a smile as Daphne finished the pudding.

"Andre's ice cream?" Daphne asked.

"Andre gives the best ice cream in Paris, his famous for...." Adrien stops as he realized what Andre was good at, matching couples or something like that.

"For..." She said for him and Adrien shakes his head.

"Nothing, just gives the best ice cream in Paris." Adrien said with a small nervous laugh and Daphne smiles.

"I hold your word on that when we do go to Andre's." She said with a smile as she finished the rest of the lunch.

" She said with a smile as she finished the rest of the lunch