ƈԋαɱႦҽɾ σϝ ɾҽϝʅҽƈƚισɳ

Start from the beginning

"yeah you're right, Gon", I said and turned my aura into electricity again. "where is y/n" I asked madly.

"oh don't worry about them, dear Killua! They are sleeping peacefully at home." the crazy woman replied.

"so that was just one of your stupid tricks again.." I mumbled and felt relived knowing that y/n was safe.

"so what do you want from us, dumb bitch?!", Leorio asked impatiently.

"I just wanna tell you my- oh excuse me OUR plan. See, this is my little assistant."

The woman pushed her 'assistant' forward and they bowed down. They kept silent and took a step back again.

"we want to destroy, every. single. one of you. And your families of course...except for yours of course" The woman looked at Kurapika and smirked, "they  already are dead"

Kurapika's eyes turned scarlet red and he took out his chains. Leorio held him back and told him it wasn't worth it right now. Then Leorio shot the woman and her assistant a hateful glare.

"why do you want to kill us anyways?", Gon took a step forward. He was mad.

"oh lovely Gon, you see, I hate you all very very much"

I huffed and tried to remember what we've ever done to this insane woman.

"what did we even do to you" I asked and also took a step forward.

"Killua you're simply a monster, a killer. You should have stayed with your family, you don't deserve friends or anything like that." The woman smiled and took a seat on a chair.

"Gon, you're just very weak. Not even your father wanted you plus you failed to save that..wait what was his name again? oh yeah right 'Kite'" she continued and sent her assistant to get something to eat for her.

Gon 's eyes widened when he heard Kite's name but he stayed silent. 

"speaking of weak, Leorio is probably the weakest in your group. He couldn't even save his weird friend. He's good for nothing at all. He's gonna fail as a doctor."The woman kept on rambling and pushed her assistant again.

The assistant was frozen in place and didn't want to go at first. They eventually gave in after the woman pushed them again and walked past me.

I glared at the assistant and they stopped for a second. Our eyes met for half a second and I widened my eyes. I didn't know them but something about them felt....familiar?

The assistant hurried out the room and shut the door.

"such a weird kid, anyways Kurapika. Oh yes my dear Kurapika. The man who was nothing at all. I'm surprised you're not dead already. Don't you feel guilty? If you wouldn't have gone away, maybe they would still be alive. Your mother, your father and that Pairo. You're so weak, you can't even find the scarlet eyes. Those disgusting scarlet eyes are the eyes of a monster."

Kurapika's head shot up and he ran towards the woman but she dodged his attack and appeared behind me. 

"what the fuck do you want", I muttered and turned around.