5.

Next was Raven.

A few days after i found Cyborg I got sucked into a black hole.

I was falling through the black tunnel when it suddenly ended, drooping me on the hard ground.

I looked around.

All i saw were crumbled ancient buildings flouting in the black void.

I heard something.

I ran towards the sound.

Turns out, that it was a person, a person in dark purple coat.

I couldn't see their face.

They seemed angry, they were throwing rocks and remains of the buildings around.

I think that was telekinesis.

I barely dodged a rock flying my way.

They noticed me immediately, throwing more things at me.

I dodged and dodged, hitting the shreds with my Staff.

The person seemed out of energy when i first saw them and now they started to slow down even more, making it easier for me to dodge their attacks.

Slowly landing they seemed to passed out

I checked if their awake to be sure and after confirming  they're not, i decided to patch them up.

I don't know why.

In the light of that situation it seemed stupid, but i felt like it's something i have to do.

I didn't know i was so soft.

When we were fighting i noticed how they moved one of their arms, so i took a closer look at it and now i'm sure that it's broken.

I decided to support their arm with some bandages and a stick i found on the ground, then i waited.

After a good hour or so, the person started waking up.

"Ughh... what happened?.." Mumbled the person.

"You kinda passed out, are you alright? I said sitting cross-legged next to the person.

"Ye, whatever. Go away, i'm watching tv..how did a child get here anyways.." They whispered the last part to themself, but i still was able to hear it.

I'm not a child.

Although I was kinda offended, I felt weird comfort from the other person.

Like I do knew them for a very long time...