omegaverse

D-deku deku~!"bakugo whined in dekus ear."p-please fill me with your cu-cum~!" he whined once again as deku continues to thrust reclasly into the blonde carrying on stroking his cock.

"you want me to cum,huh??then beg,show me you want me,baby~"deku coed thrusting again,"p-please i-ngh!I want you, p-please"deku knew bakugo was getting close so he slowed down his stroking.

bakugo whined at the loss of friction."you really want my pups that bad huh?? Little slut~"deku knew bakugo liked being degraded but praised at the same time."p-please deku please can you cum in me daddy I-i want you knot~" bakugo whined as he was still aggressively being thrusted in by his dom.

"oh doll,your going to have to work for it~"deku said as he stopped thrusting putting bakugos legs down so he could jump up and down on his cock.bakugo did so moaning into his arm.

he jumped up and down pulling dekus dick all the way out,to all the way in again.he jumped on his cock trying to position his cock to hit his prostate.

"ahhhhhh~!"it hit his prostate head on.it felt so good he felt like crying.he jumped again hitting his prostate again making him cry.

his sobs where so loud,if it wasnt for his moaning it would sound like he was upset.he jumped again hitting his prostate one more time it feeling like dekus cock is rearranging his insides.

after it hit his prostate that last time he jumped back down on it his legs quivering in satisfaction.he fisically couldnt jump on it again.his legs were shaking to much.so deku decided it was his turn to do some work.

he flipped him over and thrusted into him."m-mmf-mmf d-deku please cum i-im close~!"bakugo whined weakly groaping the sheets.

"Oh kachan,look at you so week crumbling beneath me~"deku cooed in bakugos ear nibbling it."mmf-Please!!"bakugo said in a bratty toan than lowering his head to bite the sheets.

"I don't think so darling~"deku said groping his hair pulling his head up by his hair.Bakugo whined at the pain in his head.

He thrusted more but controlled his thrusts this time.he knows this makes the blond go wild."Ahhhhh!" He whined deku hitting his prostate.he whined,his mouth agape with drool trickling down his face.

He was now sobbing.he was enjoying it so much.deku swapped positions so he was still thrusting in bakugo but he moved him so he was near his face.he started strongly kissing him.

Bakugos back arched,and he moaned into the kiss.deku shoved his tongue down bakugos throat causing him to gag slightly.

Deku carried on thrusting but pulled bakugo a bit closer making All of his cock enter the squirming boys ass.he cried and screamed at the satisfaction.deku picked up one of bakugos hands and put it on his belly.

"You feel that kachan,my dicks giving you a stomach bludge~"he coed once again.bakugo started pushing on dekus dick from inside him.this made deku groan slightly.

Deku felt he was getting close so he fastened up a-bit shoving his whole cock downs bakugos ass.

"A-are you-Mmff-are you g-going to cum in me d-daddy?"bakugo stuttered."i will kachan it will fill you up to the brim~!"deku said getting closer with each thrust.

"Ahhhhhh~d-dont stop!!im c-cumming daddy~!"he shouted in the overwhelming pleasure.his mind set going to another universe.

"Then cum baby~!"deku moaned getting even more close.bakugo released all over dekus chest and stomach,now it was dekus turn to cum.he thrusted into the panting bakugo.

"P-please please deku!"bakugo whined as he was cut of by his own moaning."i-i want your pups please I n-need-Ahh~!your knot"

Deku started sucking on bakugos nipple to try helping him cum."ah nnff~!" He moaned.deku felt a tight muscle in his stomach and released the cum in bakugo.

Dekus knot was big and lasted around 45 minutes so they lay there deku still in bakugo talking in the meantime wait for his knot to go down.

"Th-that was so good"the horny omega panted."it was,you took me so well sweetie~"deku cooed.deku knows not to be annoying with bakugo since he's always emotional after sex and he lets him be.hes vulnerable and takes care of him after.but not until his knot goes down.

After his knot went down they went and showered and got all comfy in there bed.

1 week later-

"I-im pregnant i-im pregnant!deku look were having a pup!!"deku burst into the bathroom and started sobbing.he was so happy.deku picked up bakugo and plopped him on the bed.they cuddled and as soon as deku knew it bakugos breathing slowed down and he was asleep.

"Kachan?are you asleep?"deku asked.no reply. He must be alseep.deku thought letting him lay on his chest going on his phone.he went on the class group chat.

All mights secret love child:guys guess what!

Pink Alien ladie👽:what is it deku?

Manly rock🪨:yeah what is it?

Fast as fuck boy💨:as class president I would like to know.

Brain controler🧠:yeah come on I have things to do.

Manly rock🪨:like what?

Brain controller🧠:my beutiful boyfriend denki whos in one of the worst heats preparing for me right now.

Manly rock🪨:to much information bro.

Pink alien lady👽:yeah to much info.

All mights secret love child:guys stop its serious.

Fast as fuck boy💨:what it it?

All mights secret love child:bakugos pregnant with my pup

Manly rock🪨:wait,WHAT!?!?LIKE FR!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

all mights secret love child:yes its real.

Fast as fuck boy💨:izuku,I am so proud of you and will support you though everything,congratulations we love you and bakugo and the little one,your sincerely Iida-chan,(also I call uncle)

All mights secret love child:thank you so much iida.(also I can hear you crying right now)

Fast as fuck boy💨:sorry ill be quiet!

All mights secret love child:its okay!

Manly rock🪨:please tell us when bakugo wakes up we all want to surprise him.

All mights secret love child:of course.i have to go now im going to make him some food for when he wakes up,see you guys!

Fast as fuck boy💨:bye midoryia

🔴Half and half⚪:bye

Manly rock🪨:bye deku!

Pink alien ladie👽:bye!

Dekus is ofline....

Part 2?please don't flop