Chapter 16: That Miss Mo is really...awesome

Start from the beginning

"Is this shop a sublet now?"

"Yes, but I have negotiated with the landlord, and the rent is more reasonable. Therefore, when the contract is re-signed, the rent should not fluctuate too much, that is, the original tenant wants a compensation fee for decoration."

"Do you want to go in and see?"

"Good." Mo Xue nodded.

Afterwards, the two entered the shop.

When he entered the store, Mo Xue saw the decoration display in the store. Most of the shelves were already empty, and only a small part was still holding some fruits. Obviously, he was ready to retreat at any time.

The boss is obviously very familiar with Qian Xinran, and when he saw Qian Xinran, he knew that he was showing people to the shop, and his attitude towards Qian Xinran and Mo Xue was relatively enthusiastic.

"What store do you plan to open?" After introducing each other, the boss asked.

"Vegetables and fruits." Mo Xue said directly without concealing it.

The boss froze for a moment, and the look on his face became more enthusiastic, "Actually, the business of my store is okay, but the business of my other stores will be better. I also want to invest in a better location. If you sell this store, you can get discounts on the containers in my store. You can basically open business immediately and make money right away."

"When I just came over, I noticed that there is a fruit shop not far from this shop. There seems to be a lot of people there?" Mo Xue did not accept the boss's words, but asked.

The boss listened, with a little embarrassment, and then said: "He often does some activities there. It should have his own purchase channel. He has robbed the rest of my customers. After all, many people think the same kind of It’s okay to buy fruits at a lower price, but he probably won’t make much money like this."

After thinking about it, I added, “To be honest, if you want to sell a store, you must prevent malicious competition. If you have other store choices, then don’t choose a fruit store."

Hearing the truth from the boss, Mo Xue opened the mouth and said: "I'm taking the boutique route, and I won't conflict with that one."

"Boutique route? That's not good for business, this place is not suitable, the price is too high and no one buys it." The boss couldn't help but reminded him looking at Mo Xue's young face.

Sure enough, he is still too young!

These young girls just think about starting a business, don't they think about it carefully?

"Thank you, I see." Mo Xue said briefly, but didn't explain much.

Qian Xinran on the side listened to the conversation between the two people and didn't know what to say.

Especially for the boss!

Does he still want to sublet the house?

"Ahem..." Qian Xinran gave a light cough as a reminder.

The boss naturally heard this cough, and knew that what he just said was a bit like pushing the business out. He felt a little uncomfortable in his heart, but he still said: "I’m not afraid that young people will suffer losses when they go the wrong way. Is it? Even though I want to pay back, I can’t be so cheating! I'm all true words."

Qian Xinran listened to the boss and looked at Mo Xue in embarrassment.

He didn't mean to cheat her!

It just didn't feel like they were talking about business. The boss didn't look like it, and Mo Xue didn't look like it.

Then he could only say: "There are still several shops in the back, will you continue to check it out?"