xiii.

𝗄𝖾𝗍𝗌𝗎 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌©𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦

𝗄𝖾𝗍𝗌𝗎 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌©
𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦

𖦹 ๑━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━๑ 𖦹

YOU'VE BEEN CUDDLED up in your bed, basking in the warmth and comfort of your many blankets and pillows provided. for the past hour, you've been talking on the phone with ume. she wanted you two to catch up and with everything that's happened, you entertained the idea.

"—and he was all like 'enjoy your last night of freedom,' as if this was all just a big joke to him!" you mocked me aizawa, exaggerating the drawl of his words to make him sound dimwitted and unreasonable. "it hasn't even been a full week and i'm already regretting this," you sighed. "maybe i should've just stayed with my mom until i could move out and be on my own."

ume made an offended sound, "you most definitely shouldn't have! y/n, you have to give this a chance. you're right, it hasn't been a full week, which is exactly why you shouldn't be so quick to say such things!"

"i suppose you're right," you sighed, "but god, he's just so irritating." you guys had already gone over the topic of bakugo more than 3 times and each time, you've never said anything positive. "i have never in my life met someone so—"

"aaand we're back to talking about bakugo," ume groaned.

"no, ume, you don't understand, he's—insufferable! he's rude, arrogant, and so unnecessarily hot headed. he's the biggest asshole i've ever met!"

"she's so damn opinionated, especially when it comes to things that don't fucking concern her, that pretentious little fuck. seriously, how did someone like her get into UA?" bakugo said through gritted teeth, nearly clawing the knees of his joggers.

"is it just me or does he not seem all that mad about this?" denki asked, surprised by how... civil—as crazy as that sounds—bakugo was being through this whole situation.

"okay, are you just choosing to ignore how hard i'm trying not to blow this whole fucking building up? cause i can stop trying!" the blonde growled lowly, shooting denki a dark look.

no matter how dark a look bakugo gave him—or how many—electricity would forever and always course through denki's veins, causing him to have that natural, "bright-eyed and bushy-tailed" personality.

"pft, alright, alright!" denki cackled, backing off and moving to the other side of the room to busy himself with the contents of the mini fridge in bakugo's room. the small steel box was decorated with stickers, to-do lists, and pictures of his friends, which the boy swore with everything in him, wasn't his doing.