xii.

𝗄𝖾𝗍𝗌𝗎 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌©𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦

𝗄𝖾𝗍𝗌𝗎 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌©
𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦

𖦹 ๑━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━๑ 𖦹

AFTER AN EARFUL from gang orca, where the hero spat out insults you never thought possible, your group of UA students was sent back to their dorms early, leaving the shiketsu students and the others to finish without you guys.

you had to endure bakugo's incessant complaining the whole walk and on top of that, todoroki's quiet disappointment, which made you feel 10 times worse. you understood the three of you came as a group, but it was really only necessary to send you and bakugo home.

on top of that, you didn't even get to sit and process the half of that day before you and bakugo were called into aizawa's office almost immediately.

when you knocked on the door, there was a voice that invited you to come in. you opened to door to see bakugo already sitting in one of the two chairs set facing aizawa, an angry-sulky expression on his face.

"come in and close the door," the man beckoned you in, his chunky bangs causing a shadow over his bloodshot eyes.

you took a seat in the empty chair beside bakugo and slumped down a little, ready to get the same treatment the two of you got this morning with gang orca. though you knew the pro hero was right, his words sure hit deep.

"how is it that two, more than capable teenagers— no, aspiring heroes would rather put their own citizens in danger—children—than to work out their differences?"

you squeezed your eyes shut when a scowl almost set itself upon your face.

you wanted to try and defend yourself, but you knew it wouldn't get you anywhere good, especially since you acknowledged that yes... it definitely wasn't the best idea to throw an explosive at a child.

it was in the moment, okay?

at least we know now that that kid would've been a better football player than a hero anyway.

"i'm sure you two know why you're here," aizawa started off cliche, leaning back in his office chair. when you nodded to prompt him on, bakugo not even bothering to look up, aizawa huffed a great big sigh.

"i know you've already got a mouthful from gang, so i'm not gonna say much except the fact that the two of you desperately need to work on your relationship," he said almost wearily.