Chapter 2: Lei Jie, here comes!

Start from the beginning

Lin Rong looked at the tenderness of her daughter when she lowered her head and touched her belly, feeling a little bit in her heart.

She almost fainted when she knew that her daughter was pregnant when she was unmarried. Later, she felt self-blame after learning that she had passed by. She originally begged her daughter not to have this child, but she insisted on doing her own way, plus she knew her daughter’s body from the doctor. Weak, it might not be easy to get pregnant if she had a child, and then she accepted the existence of the child. Now, under the lead of her daughter, she also faintly expects this little baby.

It's just that I'm afraid it will be more difficult in the future!

Regaining his senses, Lin Rong asked, "A few days have passed since the due date. To be on the safe side, shall we go to the hospital tomorrow?"

Hearing this, Mo Xue thought about the money he had saved during this period, and finally nodded and agreed, "It's okay to go early."

"Then I will pack my things." Lin Rong said and hurried into the house.

After Lin Rong left, Mo Xue couldn't help but start to daze.

Unconsciously, it has been more than nine months, and it has been more than seven months since he left him.

She once hoped that the two could spend a lifetime together, but now that she wants to come, it is just a luxury.

The warmth and sweetness that used to be day and night seemed to have turned into a biting needle at this time, which made her heart hurt when she thought of it.

It is undeniable that even after leaving him, she still thinks of him.

At this moment, Mo Fan also noticed Mo Xue's violent fluctuations in his stomach, especially his heart, as if there was a little soreness.

Mother and child connect to heart.

What is she thinking?

Thinking about it, Mo Fan still kicked Mo Xue in the belly, diverting her attention.

Sure enough, Mo Fan moved, Mo Xue's attention turned back, and his thoughts gradually calmed down, and then he touched his stomach with his hand, his expression became firm.

"Baby, mom is only you! Mom's future is only you!"

The past cannot be traced, and the past is to pass.

She just wants to raise her child well.

Mo Fan heard Mo Xue's low murmur, and suddenly realized.

Her mother, just thinking about her father, right?

Speaking of this cheap father, Mo Fan also knew that the other party was sincere to her mother, but it was a pity that this method was too bad, allowing another woman to dominate her mother's tragedy.

Therefore, when he has not solved all the problems, she will not easily admit him.

Her mother is guarded by her.

**

The next day, Mo Xue was accompanied by Lin Rong to the hospital for delivery.

After arriving at the hospital, after only two days of observation, the scorpion beast found the unkind person the first time, and then happily came to Mo Fan to ask for credit.

"Fanfan, I found out that there are two nurses surreptitiously, often spying near your mother's ward, and they have a close relationship with a nurse who is in charge of your mother's ward. It seems that someone really has to deal with it. Your mother." The scorpion beast has been in this world for some time. It has received good information from this world, and its words have gradually moved closer to this era.