Chapter 1: When will she be born?

Начните с самого начала

"Sister Li, it's almost done. I will send you an email after reviewing it."

"Um."

"..."

In the following dialogue, Mo Fan no longer listened carefully, and her attention was completely drawn away by the name Mo Xue.

This name is too familiar for Mo Fan!

This is the mother of her first life, the one she didn't see until after her death.

At this moment, Mo Fan only felt a pain in his head. Suddenly something poured in, and the picture was playing in his mind.

When everything calmed down, Mo Fan said that she knew that she knew that she was not crossing for the second time, but...the crossing came back!

The world now happens to be her first life.

That miserable first life buried deep in memory.

Moreover, this world is still an old-fashioned presidential essay written by others, and my mother is the heroine who has been abused to the death in the article.

Coupled with the memories of the first life, Mo Fan knew that he had never met his parents in the first life, and lived like a little cabbage. It was completely murdered.

And now, she was still in her mother's belly, and everything was too late.

Mo Fan said that this crossing is also just right.

In the world of comprehension, she is going smoothly, and there is nothing to worry about, that is, the memory of the first life is too deep, so deep that she can still remember it for thousands of years, remembering those two pairs of painful eyes.

Now that she is back, before everything happened, it is up to her to take care of this last cause and effect, and let her have no regrets.

It's just that Mo Fan quickly realized a little bit.

She is now in the stomach = no fighting power = powerless to change = she is going to be stolen again = she will go to the orphanage and be a cabbage until she is five years old and practice = have to spend five years apart from her mother = mother will still be injured and amnesia = Mom will forget she forgot her father = the initial success of the enemy's scheme = she missed the opportunity.

No, she must not be stolen again.

And she had no choice but to rely on her mother.

But her mother hadn't noticed it in her previous life, so how can we avoid it in this life?

When Mo Fan was in distress, the spiritual energy that had just been attracted by the mental method suddenly began to rush into her dantian frantically.

After the aura dissipated, Mo Fan found that the space he had bound to in his previous life had returned.

This is her personal space bound in the realm of cultivation. It was originally a secret realm. By chance, the secret realm recognized her as the master and directly became her private space.

No one knew this secret except for her and her parents.

She didn't expect that this portable space would actually follow.

In the next moment, Mo Fan lifted his own consciousness into it.

Then Mo Fan found that the image of his previous life appeared in the space.

After realizing this, Mo Fan was stunned, his eyes darkened a bit.

But then when I saw the scene of the space, it was too late to think about it.