4. Truth or dare and a long time love

A/n: So this chapter is a bit long... anyway, I hope y'all like it!

Enjoy!

••~~~~~~~~~~••

A little earlier...

Sugawara pov:

Me and Daichi got to Akaashi's house a little early. All of us, with Bokuto, started to set up things. We figured that hanging out in the basement would be great. It's large and spacious and it has an extra kitchen. Akaashi's basement is coated with carpet all over the floor and 5 couches. As we rearrange them to make a big circle so everyone can sit, Bokuto shouts:

"Hey Hey Hey! We should make cookies!"

I jump off of the couch I was sitting on and make myself comfortable in Akaashi's second kitchen getting out flour, sugar, salt, butter etc... As I start making the batter, I feel a pair of hands on my waist. Guessing who it is in less than a second, I turn around.

"Can I help?" Daichi asks.

"Pass me the eggs!" I tell him pointing at the fridge. He opens the door and passes me 2 eggs. Before running off, he passes next to me, brushing my shoulder against his and whispers to my ear:

"You can play with mine later~"

I blush like a tomato with a sunburn.

The worst is that I need 6 eggs to make 3 times the normal recipe. After all, we are gonna be 30 teenage boys in a basement. I walk back to the fridge letting out a sigh. Daichi and I have been doing "it" for 6 days now. Nothing too special, we are just hiding it from everyone. But we are just friends with benefits. No romantic feelings. I mean, on my side yes. I have liked him since the day I met him. But he doesn't have romantic feelings for me, I mean, not that I know of.

After putting the cookies in the oven, I sit on the nearest chair I can find. Just after sitting down, I jump back up. I didn't realize it was that uncomfortable humm... down there. I run to the bathroom and put a 15 minutes timer on my phone to make sure I don't burn the cookies.

As I'm about to close the door, a hand keeps it from closing. Daichi opens the door again and closing it after stepping in the room.

"Their is still an hour until everyone shows up, taking the train was a good idea"

I laugh a little, "yes, it was a good idea"

"Do you want help with what's under there?" He says pointing at my pants.

"Only if you want to help. I won't force you."

"I'm doing this in my own will."

After saying that, he aggressively presses his lips against mine, our lips moving in sync. Daichi is always the one that takes control of the kiss. He softly bites my lips to ask for entrance to my mouth. I gladly open it as he shoves his tongue in my mouth exploring every corner of it.

I pull on his shirt signalling that I want it off. I slide his shirt up his body to take it off, not missing to stare at his beautiful toned abs.

••~~time skip~~••

"Mmmmm Suga! You feel so good!"

Like usual, those words are sticking in my head, going round and round not letting me focus on anything. I mean, being with Daichi like that is better than just friends, but loving him and having a "friend with benefits" type of relationship hurts inside.

The doorbell rang as it was now 7. Akaashi went to open the door as me and Daichi stayed back putting chips and my cookies on the table in the middle of the couch circle. Soon enough, everyone came in, sitting on a couch or just on the floor.